6

We eventually started to talk about how we should move in together, and how our lives will be in the future together.

I was laying on the couch while I had my head on Clay's lap. He was watching the news while I was reading a book, he was running his fingers through my hair and brushing it out of the way. I look over to the TV and see that the news anchor is talking about how New York is supposed to get some heavy snow.

"I don't like the cold." I say sighing.

"I know you don't, and I don't think we'll be able to see each other as often because the traffic is going to be terrible."

"I know." I put my bookmark into my book, then an idea struck me. "What if we lived together?"

"Together?"

"Yeah my apartment has enough room and we don't have to worry about planning on seeing each other."

"Don't you think we should plan it a bit more?"

"Yeah, but it doesn't have to be right now, we can plan it more."

He pauses.

"I mean that can work, but only if you help take care of Patches."

"Of course, I love her and I think she loves me more."

"Sure." He says sarcastically. "But I know 100% that I love you more." He says before pecking me on the lips.

"Highly doubt that."

"Nope. I love you more." He says kissing me on the tip of my nose.

•••

Clay walks in with a bunch of boxes in his arms, and I take the box on the top so it doesn't fall.

"You know I could carry it." He peaks over as he talks.

"I know, but we can't risk Patches' precious toys." Clay gives me a look and places the other boxes on the floor by the wall. I started to unpack a different box and put away some plates and mugs while Clay continues to bring in boxes from his car.

"How much shit do you have from your house?" I ask while Clay brings in his last box.

"Okay, to be fair, I just have small boxes."
"Sure."
"Oh come on now, you know I don't like having a bunch of shit." I hum in response and Clay comes behind me and wraps his arms around my torso. I stand up straight and place my hand onto his cheek and he rests his head on my shoulder.

"I love you." He says quietly, then kisses my cheek.

"I love you too." He buries his face into my neck and he starts to laugh.

"Okay, can you at least help me unpack these boxes? I don't want it to do it by myself."
"Fine, only because I feel bad for you." He giggles.

He starts to help me unpack the boxes while Patches was wandering around us and exploring my apartment. We unpacked mostly everything and the sun was starting to come down, we both were relaxing on the couch and Clay was scrolling through his phone while I was reading still.

"Are you still reading Romeo and Juliet?"
"Yeah, it's pretty good."
"You like old literature?"
"Sometimes, I find it interesting."

"Interesting? Hm."
"Hm." I say mocking him.

"Oh shut up." He laughs pulling me into a hug. "My only love sprung from my only hate, too early seen unknown, and known too late! Prodigious birth of love is it to me that I must love a loathed enemy."

"And I'm the nerd for reading Romeo and Juliet."

"You are, Juliet."
"No I'm not, Romeo."

"You are, but you are my nerd."

My nerd.

Everything seemed to be going perfect for us.

---

I felt my lip starting to bleed from me biting it.

"Did you always read Romeo and Juliet when you were with him?"
"Most of the time when we had down time together. He either was watching TV or scrolling on his phone while I was reading Romeo and Juliet or watching a movie or tv show with him." My therapist handed me a tissue and I start to dab the tissue against my lip. The dark red covers the white.

"Why did you read Romeo and Juliet?"
"I-" I wipe more of the blood off. "I don't know."

"Did the book ever attract you?"
"Not really, I just had a desire to read it. I've had that book even before I met Clay, but I started to read it."
"Did you think that you read him because you wanted to be with him."

I look up and she's just looking at me, waiting patiently for an answer.

"Most likely."

//////////////////////////////////////////////
Hey guys new chapter! And sorry for not updating as often as I could and I'm sorry to break the news to you, Sapnap won't be in this story because it's kind of too late :(. And my schedule is very busy so I can't really type as often as I would like.