armin nsfw headcanons

hi everyone!! I decided to written some Armin NSFW headcanons so y'all can have a little snack before I post part three (which I'm working on rn 😏) enjoy!

(these are headcanons for Armin in the book and just Armin in general.)

warnings: just sex shit and not proofread.

1) Armin is a complete perv. he gets turned on by the smallest things that aren't even sexual. trust me, he thinks about sex way more than he should.

2) for example he can get turned on just by you saying his name or even you brushing your hand against his thigh on accident. he will completely freeze up.

3) Armin doesn't like positions where he can't see your face. he loves to see your cute little expressions when he's literally balls deep inside u 😈‼️ (i am so sorry 😭🏃)

4) however, he does enjoy positions like reverse cowgirl or doggie (i have no reasoning), but only on occasions where he's needy.

5) Armin is more of a giver than a receiver, he loves eating the 🐱, but when u give him head whewwww he loves it and is super vocal.

6) this mans only focus is to please you, he will go for as many rounds as you want even if he's about to pass out tired. he will give anything to make you happy.

7) mutual masturbation. do I need to say more?

8) he is such a little bitch sometimes. like he knows what he doing when he does subtle inappropriate things. he tries (and succeeds) to get away with it just because everyone thinks he's so innocent, but you're never fooled by him.

9) I cant see Armin being like "mean" during bed but he definitely is "rough" in his own way.

10) for example; "why can't you just be a good girl for me? you said you would." with like a stupid little pouty face. "say please?", "just be good, why are you so incompliant.", "hmm, say what you want or I'll just assume you don't want anything."

11) I can also see him saying short simple words when he's needy.

12) for example; "quiet", "off" (referring to clothing), "more", "please", "slow", "faster", "more".

13) Armin is for sure a switch, he likes being a sub and being a dom. he can't choose because he just loves both. (he will be a switch in the story 😏🙌)

14) he has cold hands so if you're into temperature play, you have a field day with that one.

15) he has a praise kink, receiving and delivering. he loves your praise, it reassures him that what he's doing is okay and that you like it (especially when he's subbing). he also loves praising you, he thinks that your perfect at everything you do and wants to make sure that you know it (he loves praising when he's subbing and doming 😍🙏)

16) for example; "you're doing so good", "god, I love the way you ________.", "so beautiful."

17) if you guys are having more passionate seggs he will be the sweetest thing ever.

18) examples; kisses all over you (manly the spot right in between your shoulder and below your ear. instead of grabbing the headboard or your breasts, his hands are holding yours, fingers tightly intertwined. sometimes he'll hold onto your waist gently, but he really likes the intimacy of holding your hand as he rolls his hips into you. he also whispers the most romantic sweetest things that he can think of.

19) examples; "I love you so much", "I want to be with you forever", "I wish I could stay inside your for eternity", "you are so perfect." just all of the super lovey-dovey shit.

20) consent kink [lip bite] LMFAO idk if I really need to explain this one 🤔

21) he loves eye contact. he thinks it's so sexy when you're staring in his eyes with his dick
literally just in your mouth 🧍🥰 (IDK HOW TO WORD THIS ONE WITHOUT IT SOUNDING COMPLETELY VULGAR IM SORRY)

22)  last but not least his aftercare is amazing! 10/10. he will make sure you do everything
necessary after seggs (yk like peeing and cleaning up and shit) and he'll even make a little bubble bath for the both of you, and just make sure you are well taken care of.

I hope y'all enjoyed this and it wasn't like weird or anything 🧍 IDK LMFAOOO

but uhm I am working on the next chapter currently but I don't want to give a date until I'm certain so DONT HOLD ME TO THIS!! but I should be out sometime next week???

anyway, uhm, let me know if you guys like these little headcanon chapters bc if you do I'll make sure to write more! :)

bye bye MWAH MWAH 💋