four - pretty blonde boy [smut]

‼️ huge smut warning ‼️

warnings: (this is abt to be a lil crazy) heavy petting, handy 🙀, blowjob, cursing, praise kink, and a sort of teacher-student dynamic (inexperienced Armin) 😕 if anything is inaccurate please lmk! I'll try my best to be as detailed and accurate as I can.

Also this chapter was not proofread so I'm so sorry for any mistakes

summary: reader and Armin go back to the reader's dorm, the two talk about past events that happened at the party. things get a little out of hand when they both state hidden confessions.

"Take your shoes off, stupid," you voiced, setting your keys down on histoira's desk and taking off your shoes. this was the first time you had ever brought anyone to your dorm, it was always historia bringing people over or you go to other people's living places. Armin was your first.

you put down your backpack on the floor, at the bottom of your bed, then you sat down on your bet the mattress sink under your body. Armin sat his things down where you had sat yours and stood in front of you.

"so Uhm..." the boy trailed off. it was a bit awkward, he had never been here before and you guys weren't considered close enough friends to be hanging out in your dorm.

"do you remember the party? did I say anything, uhm- suggestive?" you questioned. you tried to pry the answer you so desperately wanted to hear from his mouth.

"well, uhm, you- what do you exactly remember?" he asked rocking back and forth on his heels. his body language told you all that you needed to know, he remembered what you said for sure. would he tell you that he remembers? possibly? who knows.

"well, I remember drinking a little bit, and then being stuck with a pretty blonde boy during that stupid game of Connie's," you explained setting your hands in your lap and looking up at the boy who was standing in front of you.

"pretty blonde boy?" Armin's breath hitched, the boy felt as if he was going to pass out from the thought of you thinking he was pretty. he usually didn't like to be compared to a "feminine" word because of his past of people bulking him for "looking feminine." but, coming from your mouth the word didn't have the meaning it used to, he felt as if that were the best compliment he could ever revive from you. the word "pretty" rolled off of your tongue so elegantly, Armin could barely take any more of this mysterious flirting between the two of you.

"mhm, you looked quite good that night," you gave the blonde a cocky grin, you knew what you were doing to him. it was so fulfilling to see him almost lose his breath due to your words.

"me?" Armin's eyes grew and he brought up his finger to his hand to start to play with the metal rings on his hands.

"duh," you let out a breath of amusement at his "cluelessness", Armin knew exactly what you were talking about, but for some reason, he wanted to fish out of you just like you had wanted to fish it out of him.

"so you remember you and I talked out?" the boy's head went blank, and his legs felt wobbly. he didn't know if he should be completely embarrassed or just go through the motions and see what happens. he was on the verge of exploiting from anticipation and humiliation.

"yes," you nodded, the tension between the both of you was growing with every beat both of your hearts hit. armin's heart felt like it was about to jump out of his chest, his breath was scattered and he wasn't sure how to respond.