eight - "did i make it all better?" [smut]

warnings: smut, oral sex (female receiving), tiny praise kink, make up sex?, inexperienced Armin, umm I think that's it

Armin pressed his lips against yours, his lips were soft a plump. you could almost feel the desperation seeping out of his body. all he wanted was to make everything okay, he wanted to make it all better and make you feel okay. god, he just wanted for you to feel okay.

your hands reached up to the back of his head, messing with his hair, your other hand was pressed against his chest creating a distance between you two. one of armins hands was on the small of your back the other one was on the back of your neck pulling you in closer and closer with each kiss. he seemed eager, so eager to please you he got carried away and pushed you into your bed, making your back roughly collide with your mattress.

"ow, 'min. gentle," you pulled back for a second to scold him.

"'m sorry, accident. I'll be gentle, promise," he whispered on to your lips with an eager nod. he was quick to close the gap and pressed his lips right back onto yours, he was now hovering over you, your knees were up and legs were spread just so he could fit perfectly in between them. your dress rode up your thighs and the cold breeze made you shiver. his hands were on either side of your head supporting him while yours were wrapped around his neck pulling him closer.

the blonde began to kiss down your neck, sucking on the spot between your jaw and ear, you shut your eyes as he lightly nibbled on the damp skin. once he decided he was done abusing your neck he moved down to your collarbone kissing down to in between your breasts.

his hand reached down to you're already soaking underwear, he moved them to the side with his one free hand. he was going fast he knew you could tell he was excited just to make you feel good, he felt like a bit of a pervert for wanting this so bad. so to make himself feel better he didn't look down when he took your underwear off, he felt more respectful this way.

"Can I touch?" he whispered against your skin, his hot breathe made you feel all warm and tingly.

"mhm, yes," you whispered.

the boy began to kiss you again, a finger swiping up your slit, you hummed against his mouth in pleasure. Armin froze, his fingers and lips stopped. you bucked your hips onto his fingers to try and feel something, until you realized the boy wasn't moving and pulled your lips away.

"What happened?" you asked, you spoke in a soft and light voice. did you do something? why did he stop?

"I don't know how, I'm sorry," he opened his eyes and his cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. your head tilted and your eyebrows kneaded together in confusion.

"I've never done this before," he whispered, voice shaking in embarrassment. your eyes lit up as you remembered that he was inexperienced. poor baby, he's probably so scared and embarrassed right now.

"don't apologize, ' Min said I would teach you, didn't I? c'mon we can have our first lesson," you smiled softly, your words went straight to his heart and then his dick. you sounded so sweet and caring, even at a time like this when he was between your legs, you still were calm and sweet about it.

"Okay, teach me," he said with a nod. you Scooched up and sat up, your back against your headboard, your legs were still up but now closed. Armin sat in front of you waiting for you to speak. you brought your legs up slipped off your underwear and slipped your dress up to your stomach. you then opened your legs wide, glistening pussy on display for Armin.

"don't be shy c'mere," you flapped your hand motioning for him to come closer, he obeyed. "okay, you have to be able to speak alright? sex needs communication, you need to be saying what you feel, and if your alright. understand?" you spoke, he nodded with a gulp. you looked at him a cocked an eyebrow.

"I understand," he said.

"Good boy."

armins breathing hitched and the boy shifted, you noticed but didn't say anything.

"Okay, never go in dry okay? won't feel good. so you got to rub her first to get her wet, alright? I'm already wet, but we can still practice... y'know... just in case," he probably already knew this, yet you still mentioned it. the thought of you guys teaching each other in your specialties warmed your face and heart.

Armin brought his fingers back up to your cunt, running his middle finger up your slit. you sucked in a breath at the feeling of his cold hands on you, Armin kept his eyes on you trying his best not to make a mistake.

you brought your hand down to your slit using your index and middle finger to spread it open for Armin. "you see this bud right here?" you pointed to your clit, looking up at Armin. he nodded in response. "always take care of her, give her lots of attention. go ahead, kiss her."

armins head bent down, your glistening cunt heated his face. the blonde moved in to give your clit a wet kiss, pausing before he licking a strip up and giving it another kiss.

"there you go, good." your breath hitched dropped your hands down to armins head, pushing back the hair that fell on his forehead. Armin moved his head to the inside of your right thigh giving it a gentle kiss, he did the same on your other thigh. his wet lips made your thighs tingle, and your pussy ache for his lips to be back on you.

Armin moved back to you, spreading your lips with his slender fingers and running his tongue up your slit. he was soft, gentle, and a little hesitant. he felt horrible for making you upset, he wanted to make you feel better he knew this probably wasn't the best way to solve a problem, but god he did not care right now.

a gasp left your mouth at the feeling of armins hot tongue on you. Armin hooked his hands under your thighs and buried himself between your legs, his tongue was still lapping over and over your clit nice and slow. he wanted to take it slow now, this was his first time doing anything like this and he wanted to do it right and make sure you felt everything you needed to feel. he wanted to explore you too, he let his tongue slowly glide over every inch of your pussy. he took mental notes of every move you made, so he could make sure he knew how to please you. it didn't take him long to figure out certain areas you liked more than others.

your head grew fuzzy at the sensation between your legs, soft moans left your mouth, you tried to control yourself due to it being late and having thin walls.

"you're doing so good 'min," you let out a breathy moan, and tugged at his hair. the praise made Armin fill up with lust, he started to make quicker and tighter circles with his tongue on your clit. you tried your hardest to keep your legs open, but your legs ended up wrapping around his head. you hoped you weren't suffocating the poor boy, but you couldn't help yourself.

you could feel a familiar tight feeling in your stomach, Armin massaged your thighs as his tongue when to work. you could tell you were close and you didn't want to squish him when you came.

"Armin, 'm gonna cum, 'don't want to hurt you move your head," you tugged against his hair,  signalling him to get off. The boy was too lost in your pussy to care though, whether you would squish his head or not he was staying where he was. this was him making it up to you and he was not going to half-ass it. Armin kept his pace and stayed still.

"mm, 'min please," you lifted your head back, and squeezed your legs, Armin moaned into you as his hips rutted against the bed. you didn't have time to think because before you knew it your body tensed and your head went blank. you came. Armin lifted his head, his mouth and cheeks glistened with your slick. god, that's so filthy but so sexy.

"did I make it all better?" Armin asked wiping his face off with his arm.

"mhm, yeah."

I hope you all enjoyed