head canons pt 2

not proof read !!

head canons for armin and some canon things about y/n and armin

1) y/n's body count is around 40 somethibg, she stopped counting after a while though

2) armin only has 1 body which was a girl from high school in sophomore year. other than that that man gets so pussy 😭

3) y/n is a switch but dom leaning. she likes being in control of everything and loves to see men and women so submissive to her 😩

4) yes, armin may have had a crush on y/n... for a bit. yes, he is very horny for her.

5) there may possibly be pegging in the story???

6) y/n's family doesnt live too close around campus however, armins family does and armin likes to visit them whenever he can !

7) armins favorite book genre is romance, he and y/n exchange romance novels for each other to read :)

8) y/n loves to party because that's all she's ever know for majority of her life. she wants to make people happy and by being the life of the party she can achieve that.

smut warning !!

9) armin is very whiny and needy i can just imagine him begging for you just to lay a finger on him. all pathetic n shit.

10) "please y/n" "just once kiss" "just one touch?" "please touch me please" "y/n, you're making it so hard to sit still right now" "please take care of me"

11) i could also see armin being the shy type in bed, he would need to warm up to you to be fully comfortable around u with that ammount of vulnerability.

12) he definitely tries to cover up more or leave some of his clothes on but you always reassure him that there is nothing to be shy about and that he is very very pretty

13) i feel like he would also beat around the bush about what he wants because he's so flustered

14) "what do you want 'min?" you said, your fingers lingering all over the boys body. "y/n, please..." the boy below you squeaked, his face growing red. "tell me," you mumbled. "touch, please touch me."

15) here are some names that he would call you: pretty girl, beautiful, babe, his good girl, mommy, baby, kitten, and love.

16) some names that you would call him: pretty boy, cutie, babe, baby, blondie, min min, min, your good boy, and sir

17)  armin loves his hair to be played with, weather it's yoi fluffing up his hair to your fingers running through it to you just playing with the individual strands of blonde hair, he loves it.

18) hrs always complimenting you. like ALWAYS.

19) "you're so beautiful" "so pretty" "you look amazing" "you're so sexy"

that's all i have for you guys right now
😭😭

i hope you all liked this !!