11

Ros' POV

White. All I saw was white. I lifted myself up off the ground, spotting Mii-chan. "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay," he replied. "But it looks like Zwei hurt her hips and Ja-kun dislocated his shoulder again."

"Need to get back, need to get back to (Y/N)." Stupid girl, how could she fall in love with me? Yeah, I knew it all along, I'm not stupid. I thought it was dumb, who the hell could love me? I thought she was crazy and really desperate, or maybe wanted to use me or something. But...I was wrong. She's just a girl that loves me. And I was starting to love her back.

"Nobody told me teleportation magic hurt so much!" Zwei whined. Oh, shut up.

"Janua-chan's teleportation magic disregards the laws of physics, so if you use it in the human world it puts a lot of stress on your body because things work differently here."

"So it's magic intended for use in the Demon World." I hung my head.

"Stop it, you guys! Listen to yourselves! Ja-kun wanted to be a ninja! A ninja, okay? That's why he calls all of his stuff 'ninjutsu'! Look! You guys keep calling it magic, so now he's all sad!"

"What does this have to do with anything?" I kept thinking about (Y/N).

"By the way, where are we, exactly?" Ruki looked around.

"Owie." Zwei got up slowly. "We're not at the castle?"

"You said you couldn't take it anymore, so I stopped halfway." Janua was still curled up.

"I know where we are. This is a dimensional rift." Ruki stood up.

"Then this is where the original Rchimedes was sealed?" Mii-chan asked.

"Yes, 'cause that's him over there."

"Oh." He was sleeping. Then those idiots started fighting about his horrible taste in fashion, as if we had time for that.

"Hey Ruki, summon the gate. We're leaving." I crossed my arms. "We'll go on ahead to the castle and beat up their boss. Time passes faster in the Dimensional Rift than it does in the outside world. A few hours here is a few days outside." (Y/N) must be worried sick. Some crazy guy appeared and punched Janua through the portal.

"Samejima-san!" Mii-chan exclaimed.

"Who's that? When did he get here?" Wait, I heard Janua talking about him. Oh great.

"My friend was in trouble, so I raced right here!" This guy is weird. Wait, literally everyone I know is weird. Huh.

"Wait, what happened to me?" Janua stood up, clutching his head.

"A real man's fist can undo any brainwashing!" Samejima announced.

"Nngh..." I brought my fist up to my chest. What is this unfulfilled feeling in my heart? Something...something is missing here!

"Ros-san? Ros-san?" I snapped out of it after hearing Ruki's voice. "You look like you're in pain, are you okay?"

I collapsed to my knees. Hero, I need your help! I need to know you and (Y/N) are okay!