15

"Why are you all so surprised?" Dezember asked, not at all fazed that he missed his intended target. "She's a normal human, right? Of course being directly hit by magic would kill her. Or was this really supposed to just be a comedy routine?"

I still couldn't move, even when Juli's fist came at me. Foyfoy, however, pulled me out of the way.

"Why are you just standing there? Do you want to die, too?"

No. I need to live for (Y/N).

"That's the problem with soldiers from countries that don't fight wars."

Live for (Y/N).

"You can sit there and space out, I'll kill him."

Live for (Y/N).

"Oh, my weapon was destroyed! I might die!"

For (Y/N)!

I used my powers to revive her without a second thought.

"Huh?" (Y/N) sat up slowly, and I could only stand there in shock.

"You used it! You used your power, Creasion!" Dezember laughed.

"Creasion?" she mumbled. "You're Creasion?"

I didn't answer, all I did was scoop her up in my arms. "(Y/N)! You're okay!"

"R-Ros?" she stammered, and I knew she was blushing.

"I thought I'd lost you," I whispered. "But I lived for you, because that's what you do when you love someone." I turned her face towards me.

"Love?"

"I love you, and I'll never let you go." I kissed her deeply, and she let out a squeak before kissing back.