notice!!!/chapter 2

I just got an idea for this story so I will continue it I hope you like it!

even though it might be a little late to say this now the book may contain some colorful language so if your not okay with that I suggest you stop reading right now! if you don't care then just skip this part and continue the story.

****************************************************

all I saw was black all I felt was cold then without notice I felt air and the ground but I still could only see black. I realized I was probably nocked out but still aware of my surroundings I could still feel so I wasn't to worried yet because I could tell I was outside so I was definitely not captured by the 'star sanses' or whatever. I heard shuffling next to me it sounded like someone was trying to move through some bushes. this scared me but no matter how hard I tried to get up and wake up nothing happened I had to resined my fate to whoever was coming my way. 

"are you sure you heard something here cross?" someone asked. this confused me cross had died so then was there another who went by the name cross?

"yes now come on they could be hurt it sounded like a ruff landing." the person who went by cross replied who oddly sounded like the cross I new but that was impossible.

"I'm with nightmare on this cross we've been walking for 30 minutes now we should go back dream might find us." ??? replied. this confused me greatly there was someone who went by my name as well? what? was this some sick joke? and was dream after them? why?

"come on just a little more please?" he pleaded.

"fine but in five minutes if we don't find anyone I'm leaving with or without you!" the person with my name said. 

"okay!!!" cross? responded enthusiastically.

" 'sigh' " ??? sighed. 

"you good error?" nightmare asked. there's an error too? are they just stealing the names of me and my companions next there is going to be horror dust and killer I swear! 

"wait look I think I see someone here!" cross said.

"wait really!?" both error and nightmare said at the same time. 

"yeah come on they look hurt!" cross said.

it's ok nightmare just pretend they're not there.

"HOLY COW HOW IS SHE NOT DEAD!?" nightmare said. I could feel him looking me up and down with the others. and what did he mean she? could he not tell my gender and just assumed I was female? but that wouldn't make sense most sanses are male so why?

"we've got to get her some medical attention!" error said serious.what's with them and assuming I was female and aren't they over reacting a little? I mean I can't wake up but I'm not in serious pain or anything. 

I felt a pair of hand pick me up and start running. "cross wait for us you know we can't keep up with you!" nightmare said.

"then meet me at the clinic near the base they need help they could die any second!" cross replied.

"alright but be safe okay!" he relied back along with error.

what??? this is one of the weirdest days of my life.

after a while of running I finally felt him slow down. he entered a building of some sort based on the bell that was rung after ha opened the door. 

"hello? is anyone there? I need help I found this person in the forest seriously hurt!" he said desperately.

"come here I'll help this rooms empty come on hurry she doesn't seem to be able to hold on any longer!"  a doctor said worry clear in his voice. sigh I'm not even going to complain about being mistaken as a girl I'm just going to ignore it not like I can do anything about it now. I'm just glad there helping me if my injuries are as bad as they say they are I was close to death.