chapter 3

d-d-d-did they just..... no m-maybe they meant something else was big and this something that was big some how made them mistake me for a girl and I have an oddly heavy object on my chest....... oh who am I kidding I know what they meant this....is....... am I a girl now or something? did the void change my code? why? is this some sick joke!? no don't jump to conclusions I don't know what else changed I just have to wait till I am able to open my eyes.

"hey um error?" asked cross.

"yeah?" said error.

"how will she eat?" he said in a worried tone.

"...." replied error.

am I gonna have to relay on these idiots to take care of me from now on till I wake up? seriously? just as I thought that I immediately wanted nothing more than to wake up. I put all the effort I had into opening my eye socket. and for some reason it worked. the others were too busy bickering trying to figure out what to do to make sure I don't die of starvation so they didn't notice me waking up. I took this time to check out my surroundings. we seemed to be in a living room it looked like an old abandoned house but there was a tv and a couch that looked small enough to fit in an inventory and same with the tv. it wasn't furnished too much just enough stuff to live while being ready to leave at a moments notice. it made me feel a bit of pity at least me and my gang had a place we felt safe to go after a battle these people seemed to be always on the run. after looking around I decided to look at the people who saved me and was surprised to find they looked exactly like me error and cross aside from clothing and the one who looks like me looks more like my passive form than what I look like right now but it was still weird. then suddenly the names made sense I remembered error say that the void was connected to all the multiverses including ours and that sometimes the things that go in them come out in another multiverse and if I thought this through it made sense the skeletons that look like a younger version of cross me and error and how they had the same names it just clicked and in that moment I knew I was in another multiverse one where my gang didn't die and they seemed happy enough but they were still being chased by dream and everyone else in the multiverse apparently. now that I think about it maybe my gang here isn't all still alive I don't see killer dust and horror but maybe there somewhere else? or maybe this me hasn't met them yet he looks pretty young probably only a few hundred years old. there's still a chance. 

"wait guys look she's awake!" said other me. 

"huh!"said other cross and error at the same time.

"thank everything now we don't have to worry about tube feeding." said nightmare throwing a book behind him.

"huh?" I said extremely confused but then I remembered what they were talking about and I sighed in relief not wanting to go through that.

"hi my names cross and that's error and nightmare what's yours?" other cross asked looking at me after introducing other error and me and pointing to them. 

I didn't think about names till now and I was really conflicted I didn't know which one to choose.

here are some name options to chose from tell me the number next to the name you want  nightmares new name to be!

1. midnight (my personal favorite) 

2. mare

3. luna

4. night

5. other (names you come up with and think will be a good name for nightmare sans!) 

 other (names you come up with and think will be a good name for nightmare sans!)