Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR the second son of Lord Frederick William Howard lays dying in his suite at Norfolk Territory at his country manor on Star Base 12 with his three sons gathered around him, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR his heir, Lord Richard Edward Howard the son that has been disinherited as result of marrying without his father's consent and his youngest son, Lord Edwin William Howard and their sister, Lady Sophia Charlotte.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR is a widower that never remarried after his Duchess-wife, Lady Elizabeth Churchill passed away.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard succeeded to the throne in 2211 shortly after the birth of his eldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR that was born in 2210.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR is close to 70 years old and his eldest son in 2231 is 20 years old and he is married to Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart and she has already given birth to their first son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III that is supposed to succeed his father.

None of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR son's realize that terrible challenge he has placed on his sons to produce the first Howard great-grandchild and the first grandson of his eldest son will become the next Duke of Norfolk Territory after their father providing the son provides a heir/heiress to the Dukedom.

Lord Richard Edward Howard immediately becomes disqualified as a result of him marrying  without consent of his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and Lord Edwin William Howard becomes disqualified as a result of having a daughter, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard, but her son Lord David William Beck, isn't disqualified but he will only receive the Dukedom after Lord Charles Andrew Howard's children and  following him  it will be Lady Sophia Charlotte and her children.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR  lays on his four poster bed with his four children around and  his personal physician at his bedside .

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR calls his children over to where he is lying and they gather  around his bedside, " My dear children. I am dying. I have lived a long time and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR will succeed me to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory."  Lord Charles Andrew SR tells his children.

"Lord Charles Andrew JR once you ascend to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory my barrister will read my Last Will and Testament to you all." Lord Charles Andrew   SR  tells his children.

"I stayed alive long enough to see my first  three grandchildren born.  I have two grandsons and a beautiful granddaughter." Lord Charles Andrew SR exclaims, "Well done Lord Charles Andrew JR,  Lord Richard Edward and Lord Edwin William."  

"Thank you my dear daughter for a third grandson." Lord Charles Andrew SR tells his daughter.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR it's up to you to carry on my side of the family." Lord Charles Andrew SR states.

"I will carry on the family father.  We will have a second child in four and half years." Lord Charles Andrew JR promises his father.

"Don't let my grandchildren just marry anyone.   " Lord Charles Andrew SR asks his children.

Lord Charles Andrew lays back on his pillows and tells his children that they are dismissed and they exit his suite and shortly thereafter he takes his last breathe and he passes away peacefully.

Dr.  Shepherd takes his pulse and listens to his heart and he has no pulse and no heart beat and he pronounces Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR dead at 2 PM on November 4, 2231.

Dr. Shepherd summons  Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR to the private drawing room and tells him that Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR has passed away and he is now Duke of  Norfolk Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR  prepares the plan to lay his father next to his mother, father, and mother out in the Norfolk Family Cemetery at Norfolk Estate.

The family comes together to pay their last respects to Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard's youngest brother, Lord  Andrew Charles Howard with his wife, Lady Sophia Alexandra Percy show up to attend the funeral and Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey and her husband, Lord George Frederick Carey show up as well. They are Lord Charles Andrew Howard's brother and sister.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR with his wife, Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart and their son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III along with Lord Richard Edward Howard and his wife, and Lord Edwin William and his wife attend with their daughter, Lady Eliza Katherine.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR with his family walk back to Norfolk Estate and Mr. Kenny Lord Charles Andrew Howard's barrister is prepared to read Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR Last Will and Testament to his family.

Mr Kenny starts to read Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR Last Will and Testament to his family "I, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, third Duke of Norfolk Territory  do declared this to be my final Last Will and Testament and all others are revoked by me.  " Mr. Kenny says.

"First thing: I do declare that my eldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR will succeed me as the fourth Duke of Norfolk Territory as soon I have passed away."  Mr. Kenny reads to his family.

"Second: I, declare that  Lord Richard Edward Howard's issue and descendants  have no claim to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory as he married without my consent." Mr. Kenny reads.

"Third:  Lord Edwin William's grandsons  through my granddaughter Lady Eliza Katherine Howard will only have rights after my eldest son's children and grandchildren." Mr, Kenny states.

Fourth: My daughters's sons will succeed to the Dukedom only after all my male heirs and their descendants. " Mr. Kenny reads out  loud.

"Finally,  the first grandson that gives me my first great-grandchild I don't care if the child is male or female will succeed to the Dukedom of Norfolk after my eldest son,Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR."   Mr. Kenny reads.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR looks at his siblings and asks,  "What could father be thinking when he wrote his Last Will and Testament was he in his right mind?"

"I can assure you that Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR was in his right mind when he wrote his Last Will and Testament five years ago Lord Charles JR." Mr. Kenny states.

"The Dukedom Of Norfolk Territory will pass onto your son or any future sons that you have that gives Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR his first great-grandchild." Mr. Kenny states.

Lord Richard Edward Howard declares that his father must  have been out of his mind when wrote it and Lord Edwin William looks at his two brother's and states, " My daughter has no claim but my grandson will after all    Lord Charles Andrew JR son's do." 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR has turned the Act of Succession in a game.