The Questionable Birth

The year of 2276 proved to be a fruitful year for the Howard's on Star Base 12 and the first of the four wives of the Howard's was about to give birth to the first child.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and his consort, Lady Karissa now Duke and Duchess of Norfolk Territory now for one year wondered whose child Lady Victoria Charlotte was carrying.

Lord Charles Andrew III and Lady Charlotte Victoria had been married for 24 years and no child had ever been produced and in November of 2275 Lady Victoria becomes pregnant after 24 years of marriage and at the age of 45 she is about to give birth to their first child.

It is a well known fact that Lady Victoria Charlotte is a big courtesan and she loves having sex with any man within Star Base 12.

Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa are summoned out to Norfolk Estate to wait with the rest of the family to await the birth of Lady Victoria Charlotte's birth and if the child is indeed Lord Charles Andrew III a great reward awaits him and Lord Andrew Charles will create him Duke of Sussex Territory on Star Base 12.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR with Lady Sarah that is 7 months pregnant arrives, along with Lord Richard Edward Howard JR and his wife, Lady Suzanne and along with Lord Patrick and Lady Pauline.

"This child better be my brother's child and if the child isn't the child won't receive a penny of Howard inheritance." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Lady Victoria Charlotte better reveal to me who the child's father is and he can support his child." Lord Andrew Charles tells his family.

Lady Karissa who is seven months pregnant with their second child walks over to Lord Andrew Charles and says,  "Show some mercy and compassion for the child Lord Andrew Charles. It's not the child fault what the mother and father did. The child is your brother's legal child as he is married to the horrid creature." 

"The child has a father  and let the father of the child support his child." Lord Andrew Charles states, "He is man enough to put his penis inside of her and make her pregnant." 

"You can't blame the child for what their father and mother do Lord Andrew Charles." Lady Karissa explains.

"What do you propose I do with the child Lady Karissa?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"I will take care of the child Lord Andrew Charles and the child will be raised with our children." Lady Karissa explains.

"Out of the question I will not have a child of a harlot raised with our children." Lord Andrew Charles exclaims.

"My father knew that Lady Victoria Charlotte was a harlot when he married her to my brother and she would sleep with any man." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Lord Charles Andrew Howard III is no better than what he married. He can go from woman to woman and engage in immoral sexual acts with them and not be careful." Lord Andrew Charles states, " I wonder how many bastards he has sired." 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III hears the remark, " How dare you  accuse me of having illegitimate children Lord Andrew Charles?" 

"I do dare Lord Charles Andrew Howard III as I am Duke of Norfolk Territory." Lord Andrew Charles tells his eldest brother.

"You are only Duke of Norfolk Territory because you had the first great-grandchild." Lord Charles Andrew III tells his younger brother.

"You know what Lord Charles Andrew III . You have always been jealous of me since I was born when Lady Charlotte Augusta made the prophecy that I would succeed father. You doubted a five year old little girl of wisdom." Lord Andrew Charles tells him."That little girl is now Duchess of  Buckingham Territory."