The Baby Bloom of 2276 Part I

The year of 2276 proved to be a busy year on Star Base 12 and within several  territories .  It seemed that four of the Dukes wive's were expecting a baby.  

Small wonder when Lady Karissa found out and she  told Lord Andrew Charles, " The Howard men are good at producing children, but they make lousy lovers."  

Lord Andrew Charles had learned to take Lady Karissa's sharp comments with a grain of   salt and  he would just  say " Lady Karissa you would make a fine  comedienne."

"I am sure it would have been more fun if I hadn't made a big mistake by marrying you." Lady Karissa retorts.

"I don't think our marriage was a mistake."  Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"I am glad that you don't since you weren't the one to give up your freedom."    Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"You are free to only anywhere with Star Base 12 Lady Karissa, and no harm will come to you."    Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"What if I choose to leave Star Base 12 Lord Andrew Charles?" Lady Karissa asks.

"Not with my children you won't." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Oh Your children are they Lord Andrew Charles. I didn't you know had a womb." Lady Karissa explains.

"Perhaps next time around you would like to carry our child." Lady Karissa states

"If I could I would but you know it is impossible." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane is my daughter until she is 18 and then she is your heiress." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles. "Until which time you have no say over her and the child I now carry within me." Lady Karissa states.

"I sacrificed a lot to marry you Lord Andrew Charles Howard." Lady Karissa explains.

"What did you sacrifice for me not a damn thing." Lady Karissa tells him." I helped you to become  The Duke of Norfolk Territory and now why don't you act like a Duke."    

"How many third sons become Dukes after their fathers  Lord Andrew Charles Howard?" Lady Karissa asks him,

"The only way I know if their older brother's predecease them." Lady Karissa  tells him.

"You are very argumentative today Lady Karissa." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"No Lord Andrew Charles I am not." Lady Karissa tells him.

"When it comes to me stating a fact and a simple truth you can't digest it." Lady Karissa tells him, "The truth is a bitter medicine."

"You need to take it like a grown up as I will not sugar coat it." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lord David William Beck  has told me this is a busy year for him. Do you know that Lady Victoria Charlotte is expected to give birth any time now, and after her,  Lady Suzanne Howard, Lady Sarah and I am the last one to give birth." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"This has been a good year for The Howard's to have children. " Lord Andrew Charles tells her, "When we marry we marry well and we enjoy love making with our wives." 

"I must agree with you there Lord Andrew Charles.  The Howard men know how to impregnate their wives, but as far as good lovers I must tell you that the Howard men make terrible lovers."  Lady Karissa  tells him.

"You never complained before Lady Karissa." Lord Andrew Charles  tells her.

"What good would it had done if I had?" Lady Karissa states.