The New Duke of Norfolk Territory

Lord Charles Andrew Howard age 21 ascends to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory on Star Base 12. 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard is the eldest son of the late Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and Lady Elizabeth Churchill and he is tall, good looking, and well educated.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR married Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart in 2228 at the age of 18 and in November of 2230 they had their first child, a son that was given his father's name Lord Charles Andrew Howard III.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard was expecting his son Lord Charles Andrew Howard III to succeed him but all that had changed with his father's Last Will and Testament.

Only the first grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR through his eldest son Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR  will succeed to the Dukedom if the son gives his grandfather his first great grandchild.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR becomes Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2231 and he is 21 years old but he doesn't create his wife, Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart, as the Duchess Consort of Norfolk Territory because he never loved her. 

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR was in love with Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck , but Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR deemed her a unsuitable bride for his eldest son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR saw Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck's father, Lord Edward David Christopher Beck was a petty aristocrat of no standing and he married to rise to the ranks in the aristocracy.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR with Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart would produce five children, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III born in 2230, followed by Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard, in 2235, followed by a second son, Lord Patrick William Howard in 2240, followed by a second daughter, Lord Charles Andrew's favorite daughter that he named Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard after his lady-love, Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck. in 2245 and finally a fifth and third son, Lord Andrew Charles named after Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR favorite Uncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard that his father's youngest brother in 2250.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR went onto to marry a second time to Lady Sarah Churchill in 2275 and with her they had a child and daughter, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard born in 2276.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard never in his life thought he would father a six child and his first and only child with his second wife and Duchess of York Lady Sarah Churchill.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard was 66 years old when his daughter, Lady Frederica as born and he was 65 when his first granddaughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard was born.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR was a well loved Duke of Norfolk Territory and he governed Norfolk Territory with care and concern and he brought much improvement to his territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard made sure his children, all but one his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard married into some of the most influential families on Star Base 10 and 12 and through their marriages is how Lord Frederick William Howard family became one of the most powerful families on both Star Base 12 and later on Star Base 10 as well.

However, his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard was the most difficult son and he refused to marry a woman that he didn't love but a result to that it was Lord Andrew Charles Howard that succeeded his father to the Dukedom  of  Norfolk Territory in 2275.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard created his father the Duke of York Territory and his half sister, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina by virtue of her blood and heritage would succeed her father as the First  Duchess of York.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard stayed alive to see his beloved Lady Frederica Wilhelmina grow up and he passed away at the age of  89 when he died  2299, but he lived to see his granddaughter Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane became the first Duchess Regent of Norfolk Territory and he remained alive to see his first great-granddaughter Lady Karissa Ann Howard be born in 2295.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR was deeply mourned when he passed away and Lady Elizabeth remembers her grandfather fondly as she was his favorite and first granddaughter and first grandchild.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR was survived by his children, Lord Charles Andrew Howard, Lord Patrick William Howard, Duke of Cambridge Territory,  Lady Patricia Charlene Neville, Duchess of  Westmoreland Territory, Lady Frederica Wilhelmina Howard, Duchess of Cambridge Territory,  Territory, Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford, Duchess of Buckingham Territory and Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory along with 13 grandchildren,  Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory, Lady Alexandra Katherine Howard, Lady  Charlotte Victoria Maude Howard,   Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Beck nee Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory,  Lord Andrew Charles Howard JR Duke of Lancaster Territory, Lady Autumn Bridget Howard, Duchess of Kendall Territory,  Lord Charles Andrew Howard IV, Duke of Albany Territory, Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea Howard, Duchess of Kent Territory, Lady Charlotte Anastasia Howard, Duchess of  Northampton Territory, and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Duchess of Sussex Territory and one great-granddaughter, Lady Karissa Ann Howard.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane was 29 years old when her grandfather passed way and it effected her the most as she was his first grandchild and granddaughter and she laid him to rest next to his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and his mother, Lady Elizabeth Churchill at Norfolk Estate.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard  Duke of Norfolk Territory from 2231-2275 and Duke of York Territory from 2275-2299.