Ostara of 2282

It is Ostara of 2282 and Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa are about to celebrate Ostara together with their family as they are not Christians and they know the truth about Easter and the only Bible that mentions Easter is the King James VI version of The Bible written in 1605  in the memory of the Late Queen Elizabeth the First of England.

All the other versions of the Bible call it "Passover.

King James The VI of Scotland and I of England is the only child of Mary, Queen of Scots and Henry Stuart, Lord Darnley, both are great-grandchildren of King Henry VII through his eldest daughter, Queen Margaret that married King James the IV of England.

Mary, Queen of Scots was married first to Dauphin   Francois that later became King Francis II of France and she married second Henry Stuart, Lord Darnley and they had King James VI of Scotland and 1st England.

Mary, Queen of Scots married Lord James  Hepburn, 4th Earl of Bothwell after the murder of Henry Stuart. Lord Darnley.

Prince James was raised by his half Uncle, James Stuart, Earl of Moray and he was one of his regents along with Lord Matthew Stuart, his paternal  grandfather.

Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa prepare to celebrate Ostara and give thanks for the spring and Ostara is the Goddess of Fertility.

It's a time for family together and eat together as the only other Sabbat is Yule that last 12 days in December until Yuletide.

Lady Karissa dresses her daughters and son in the best clothes and she looks at her children and smiles.

Lady Elizabeth is 7 years old, Lady Samhain is 5 years old and Lord Andrew Charles is 1.5 years old and she is expecting Lord Richard William's child in June of 2282.

Lady Karissa didn't have an amniocentesis to determine the gender of the child as Lord Richard William wanted their child to be a surprise.

Lord Andrew Charles among other things understands why a man need a child to become his heir/ heiress and he tells his second cousin, " I understand why  men need heir/heiress to keep their property." 

"The child will reside with us and Lady Karissa will raise the child with our other children." Lord Andrew Charles tells his second cousin.

"You are free to help raise your child and visit when you want too. When the child reaches age ten years old in 2292 the child will have the right to decide if he/she wants to  come and live with you."   Lord Andrew Charles tells him.

"I am not the one to  tell Lady Karissa who she can sleep with or not sleep with." Lord Andrew Charles explains, "I have a mistress Lady Theresa Hardwick and I go to her when I need sex." 

"It's my opinion that no man can satisfy Lady Karissa. She thrives on daily orgasms and making love." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lord Richard William Carey.

"I have no problems with making Lady Karissa satisfied Lord Andrew Charles. Whenever the mood hits we make love wherever we want." Lord Richard William explains.

"I have to admit that Lady Karissa carries herself well when she is pregnant." Lord Richard William states.

"She does indeed and she has given me three children." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"Do you plan to have anymore children with my Duchess?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"Lord Andrew Charles I have plans to have a son with her in five years." Lord Richard William tells him.

"What if this child is a son?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"The child is a female she is carrying the child low, but I am satisfied with a daughter." Lord Richard William states.