The Duchess's Secret Desire

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Duchess Consort of Lord Andrew Charles Howard Duke of Norfolk Territory had one secret desire and that was to have a Menage A Trios with two men . She would double her pleasure with her intense desire to have increases  orgasms and she would enjoy having both men.

The two men that desired her the most next to her own husband were  Lord Charles Andrew Howard and Lord  Richard William Carey, and later on she would give them both children.

Lady Karissa and Lord Richard would have together, Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Richard William Carey and with Lord Charles Andrew Howard III she would have a daughter, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard.

She would become the mother of  The Duchess of Norfolk Territory, Duchess of Clarence Territory, Duke of Lancaster Territory, Duchess of Kent Territory, Duchess of Bedford Territory, Earl of Surrey Territory, and Duchess of Sussex Territory.

She would also become a second mother and the only mother that Lord Andrew Charles Howard's daughter, Lady Charlotte Anastasia Howard would ever know, and Lady Karissa loved Lady Charlotte Anastasia and didn't hold it against her what Lord Andrew Charles did with her mother,  Lady Theresa Hardwick.

Their's was a blended family and they were all Howard's even Lord Richard William Carey had Howard blood in him through his great-grandmother, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.

They all shared a common ancestor Lord Patrick William Howard the first Duke of Norfolk Territory and his son, Lord Frederick William Howard.

Lady Karissa had one desire and that was to have both Lord Charles Andrew Howard III and Lord Richard William Carey and she devised a plan to bring them to her and carry out her plan for lust and passion.

Lady Karissa was sexually adventurous and she loved to experiment with all kinds of sex and when she was at Madame's it all begun with Lady Angelique Collin that was a bi-sexual but preferred women over men. 

Lady Angelique watched Karissa from the crack of her door one day after she had just taking a bath and Lady Angelique without knocking walks in and says, "You have a nice body."

Karissa just thanks her and Lady Angelique says, "I have a taste for women." 

"I have a taste for the right man to satisfy me." Karissa says with a laugh.

"You have a nice cunt Karissa. " Lady Angelique tells her and she walks over and says," I can satisfy you better than any man  could ever do i."

Karissa looks at Lady Angelique and says, " What you give is foreplay and what I need is a  meat."  

"I can find you that too." Lady Angelique exclaims, " I know a lot of gentlemen that are well endowed but I can't guarantee you just how well they perform." 

"Gosh, Lady Angelique what is good is a man if he can't perform?" Karissa asks.

"I haven't found too many men that can perform to my expectations and high standards."  Lady Angelique states, "I can at least satisfy women." 

"I can introduce you to a number of gentlemen and you can take your choice." Lady Angelique tells her.

Lady Angelique walks over to Karissa and she parts her legs and she starts to massage her clit and Karissa starts to ride her fingers and she feels her self twitch and jerk and she calls out, "I am Cumming! I am Cumming!"

Lady Angelique smiles, " When is the last time you had a good orgasm?" 

"The last time was in 2270." Karissa exclaims.