Author's Note

I know things are slow, but I do not apologize for being busy, having a life, and being a person who's physical and mental health is below the bar right now. I do not apologize for any of it. Also, I will not tolerate readers who only come here for the books and treat authors like all they should do is please their readers with frequent updates. No, I will not tolerate that.

And if you're gonna be an asshole about what I'm going through and is upset that I'm not updating more often, please, for the sake of me, my mental health, and my fellow readers who just want to enjoy a goddamn fanfiction, please get off my profile and do not continue the book if all you have to say are negative things.

I don't do this.. But to everyone, I'm begging you. I will finish this book, it may be slow, but I will finish it. I'm begging you, bear with the slow updates, and be grateful there even are updates if you are enjoying the series. After this book, I hope I've made it clear that this book will conclude the ICWYR series. In the end I might make a minisode of just funny and random things that I consider to be cannon among the Lion Guard characters... But that's it.

For the love of god let me finish my story, I don't have the time or emotional capacity to handle comments that make me feel like I'm being rushed.