Chapter 8: It's Time (author's note at end)

In the middle of the Pridelands, there was a large circle made for you... This circle is where you would make the sacrifice. The storm would not cease until it was done. However, you had no idea what was coming for you...

"Y/N...." came a voice from above. It was a sinister voice. It sent chills up and down your spine. The pain was getting worse... But you had to make it to the circle, otherwise the Pridelands and life as everyone knew would become hell itself. You looked up.

"Help me!!" You cried. The whirling winds made it impossible to keep going, the noise drowned your cries of pain and plea. A few tears fell from your eyes, for you felt yourself fighting a spirit within you... An evil spirit.

"Y/N.. Look at me. Now." Said a voice. A deep voice. The same voice. You looked up and saw none other than... Your father.

"Father..." You whispered. F/N raised his paw and hit you.

"Pathetic.. Useless, just like your mother. Can't give birth to a child properly, couldn't give me a son. You should have been left to die. So weak, so helpless..." He snarled. You whimpered with fear and pain. "Get up." He commanded.

You did so, sucking in a sharp breath through your teeth. It hurt so bad.. The pain was unbearable. Finally, you got to the middle of the circle, where two more spirits floated down.

"Scar... And Zira.." Was all you said before all you could see was black.

~Tifu and Oren~

"Your mother is in danger... We must leave." M/N said to your children. Tifu and Oren looked at her, scared. Tifu had a scar above her eye from where Janja had scratched her.

"How are we going to leave? There are hyenas surrounding the perimeters of this place, they'll catch us!" Oren cried. M/N thought for a moment. She circled around the cave they were in, watching the hyenas every move. She then noticed a pattern.

"Alright children, come quickly and listen very carefully... As of now, we are at the mercy of Janja and his clan. Now, I want you to look outside... Those two hyenas," she motioned towards two hyenas patrolling the area, "leave this area every two minutes. However another pair comes when they go, but only after a few seconds. If you hurry, you children can run to that ditch over there, and it leads directly to the Pridelands. Now, be sure to crouch low, and don't make a sound."

Crouch low.... Don't make a sound. That was Tifu and Oren's first hunting lesson by you. M/N must be where you got it from. Tifu and Oren both nodded, and got ready for what awaited them... Success, or failure.

No matter the cost, they needed to get back to their mother.

~With Simba~

Simba stood at the border that separated the Pridelands from the Outlands. He looked behind him to see a funnel forming around where you were standing... However he had no idea what was going on. Sighing, he stepped into the Outlands.

There was no going back now.

~Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I have released a new story... It's called "I Fancy You", it's a Drarry fanfiction. Sadly, the series of ICWYR is coming to an end, and I would like to thank all of my readers who have helped me make it this far. This story is not done yet, however I may need to cut it a bit short in order to work on my new one. If you wish, you can head to my profile and check it out, as well as my other stories if you haven't checked those out as well. This account is not all about the Lion Guard, hopefully as all of you know. Once again, thank you to everyone who has helped me with my I'll Come When You Roar series.~

Ciao, A

Edit: Fandoms_Randomed was my old username, I changed it because I was just going through a tough time. I still am, but I just thought you'd like to know if you didn't already.