Chapter 7: The Storm

Kion was running through the tall grass of the Pridelands, the Lion Guard by his side. With much persuasion and convincing, Kion convinced them to help him. They were all looking for your children, however there was no sign of them. Panting, Kion looked up in terror to see the green clouds spreading over the once crystal blue sky. All he could think about was his beloved Y/N.

"Kion, they're nowhere to be found!" Ono cried from above. Kion growled in frustration.

"They couldn't have gone far... We need to keep looking!"

CRASH!!!
BOOM!!
RUMBLE!!!

The storm was getting worse. Light green lightning was shooting from the clouds, hitting trees here and there. Animals fled. Fires roared. Kion came to a stop and looked at the rest of his team.

"Everyone, you must go to your homes," he said, "keep your families safe, I'll continue the search on my own!"

Fuli walked up to Kion.

"Kion, you can't! This storm is getting worse... And it's unlike any storm I have ever seen! You... You might not even make it out alive!" She cried. Kion bowed his head and closed his eyes in sadness.

"I know... But.. If it means I save my children, and Y/N, then it was all worth it," The Lion guard swarmed around Kion. "All of you are my dearest friends, and we are a family! I love each and every one of you! And if this is the last time we see each other... I just wanted you all to know that."

"We love you too, Kion." Fuli said.

"Go find your kids." Bunga said hugging Kion's leg.

"Please don't die, Kion! Stay safe!" Beshte sniffled.

"It's been such an honor to fight evil in the Pridelands with you, Kion." Ono said, putting a wing up in salute. Kion smiled at his friends.

"Thank you." With that, he raced off, daring to go any distance in order to save his family.

~with Tifu and Oren~

Tifu was snuggled up next to her grandmother, Oren as well. The comfort and warmth made her forget all that had happened in the last day... But only for a while. The children were sleeping, however a noise woke Tifu. It was Janja.

"Little one... Come here." He said, an innocent yet sinful and sinister smile present on his face. Unwillingly, but out of fear, Tifu obeyed his command. She looked back to see M/N and Oren still sleeping soundly... She would make this quick and not speak of it.

"Y-yes... Janja?" She whimpered. Janja raised his paw. Tifu covered her eyes with fear. However she opened her eyes when she was not met with a hit of any sort... Janja was... Petting her.

"Oh little one, do you want to know the truth about the past? What.. What your mother did to me?" He asked. Tifu looked up at the green glowing sky, and then at Janja's one eyed face. He had scars, and a missing ear. The eerie green glow only made it creepier. Tifu was scared.

"Wh-what did she.. D-do?" She stuttered, afraid that if she didn't comply, she would be beaten. Janja sighed.

"Your mother was my faithful servant... She worshipped me, she did everything for me. I gave her everything a cub would ever need. However... She turned her back on me, she was brainwashed by that... Kion, by the.. Lion Guard." He said Lion Guard with his words dripping with hate and bloodshed. Tifu sighed.

"No.. My mother would never do such a thing... The Lion Guard are heroes, they saved her! It was you who brainwashed her!" With that, Janja scratched her. Tifu screamed, awakening her grandmother and brother. Both of them stepped between her and Janja, acting as a barricade between them.

"You leave her be." M/N said. Janja cackled, and walked away. Oren ran to Tifu and looked at where he scratched her... On her face.

"Oh Tifu... You idiot! What were you thinking!" He cried. Tifu started crying herself, and M/N came over to comfort her.

"You must not trust him, not even for one second. Do you understand?" She asked. Tifu nodded.

"I won't..." She said as she looked up. The green clouds would not disappear, until the sacrifice had been made.

Your unborn child.

I'm back. That's all I will say. Updates will be very slow, maybe about once a month, if not longer. Bear with me here, this story is not at all finished, so don't worry.