Previously On

Lizzie sat on the bed with no emotions across her face. It was a look that broke Jo every time she saw it. Paul came and sat beside Lizzie. Lizzie looked over and the scene began... "But what is grief if not love persevering?" Tears formed in Jos as she watched the scene play out. Her chest felt lighter when Lizzie smiled lightly.

Lizzie was on wires as she was lowered from the top level of the sword compound down to where Paul laid on the table. When she got down there Paul barely cracked a smile making Lizzie bust out laughing. Lizzie said, "Okay okay this is serious."But he moved again and all Lizzie did was laugh. Lizzie looked out into the sea of crew members to see Jo smiling under her mask. Jo flashed her a wink, making Lizzie's heart contract. Take after take after take the two could not stop laughing. Lizzie looked up to see her wife quickly running off the set and towards the bathroom. Lizzie knew her wife. She knew her movements, her body language, something about the way Jo was moving caused the hair to stand on the back of her neck. Paul could see the distress across Lizzie's face and the turmoil happening within.

"Go," he whispered

Lizzie quickly exited the set at a fast walk that quickly morphed into a jog as she approached the women's bathroom. She gently pushed the door open calling out softly "Jo."

"Lizzie?"

"It's me, baby."

Jo stepped out of the open stall, her hand shielding her nose and mouth. Lizzie stepped towards her "It's just me love you don't have to cover your mouth."

"It's not that," Jo said muffled

"What's wrong?"

Jo removed her hand showing where the tissue was soaked with blood. Lizzie's eyes widened as she moved towards Jo. She moved her wife's hands out of the way quickly inspecting the blood-soaked cotton stuffed nostril. Lizzie pushed her wife towards the sink. "Pinch the soft spot of your nose. I'm going to throw the cotton away." Jo leaned back out of habit as Lizzie went to remove the tissue. Lizzie gently grabbed her wife's chin bringing it down over the sink. "I know it's gross but you have to let it drip. Breath through your mouth."

"How long do I have to do this?" Jo asked, her voice distorted

"Ten to fifteen minutes," Lizzie said, jumping to sit on the sink beside her wife. Jo's eyes widened. Lizzie rolled her eyes "Don't worry time will fly."

"You should go back," Jo said truthfully

"Nope! I am perfect right here."

Jo tilted her head at Lizzie much like how Wanda does something she learned from spending years at Lizzie's side "I'm fine. You guys will get behind."

"I don't care. I am not letting you stand here your head over a basin as blood drips out of your nose alone."

"Fine." Jo surrendered with a smile

Lizzie brought her legs underneath her sitting cross-legged when she said "I'm not prepared for what's about to be filmed."

"The 'I can't feel you'?" Lizzie nodded "How come baby?"

"I know where I'm going to have to go mentally and I don't want to go there. When I look down at Paul I'm going to have to see you."

Jo reached over her hand cupping Lizzies face her thumb caressing her cheek. "I will be right there so when you look up you see me."

Lizzie nodded smiling gently at her wife. "How does your nose feel?"

"I think it's good."

Lizzie gently took a hold of her wife's jaw saying "Let me look, baby." Lizzie meticulously inspected every square inch of her wife's face. Once she was satisfied she kissed Jo on the cheek. Jo kept a firm hold on her wife's face. "Come on you can do better."