Texas Baby

Get a look at the house Jo and Lizzie are renting in Texas:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1629-Arbor-Knot-Dr-Kyle-TX-78640/250400630_zpid/?mmlb=g,0

The day had finally come when the two were once again preparing to move from their LA home into a home they were renting in Kyle Texas. Lizzie had yet to see this new temporary home of theirs. Jo wanted to surprise Lizzie. Jo and Lizzie were experts at this moving thing most of the time but the fact that the twins were now involved made it more difficult. Jo had been stressed for weeks upon weeks as the move loomed closer and closer. Jo was on the phone in her closet when Lizzie gently walked in. She wrapped her arms around Jo's waist pushing her belly up against Jo's spine before kissing her neck. Once Jo hung up Lizzie asked, "What's got you all stressed babe."

"Oh, the usual my wife and I are moving halfway across the country. Did I mention she's pregnant with twins and will most likely give birth why we are over there? So I've been on the phone all day with the Hospital there to see about flying in your doctor when the time comes, asking about their facilities stuff like that."

"Well, what have you decided babe?"

"I bought the hospital."

"You did what?!"

"I bought the hospital."

"You bought a hospital in a tiny town we will never go back to." Jo nodded "So you can do what exactly?"

"To make it best for my babies. All three."

"You really bought a million-dollar hospital for me and the twins. What happens when we leave? Are you going to sell it?"

"It was only like 100 Million-"

"Has your net gone up?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Why? What is it now?"

"Hospitals are finally doing better financially even with the pandemic going on. Compass released that new drink that is doing great. We won't sell it. We have been wanting to start small-town medicine for a while now. Not hiring or firing unless necessary. Just giving them the things they need to make the biggest impact. As far as net worth we are scratching right at 300 million."

"300 million?!"

"300 million!?" Jo laughed

That night Jarnette arrived at their house with a casserole in hand "I come barring gifts girls! and my boy!" 

Jo skipped over to Jarnette giving her a kiss on the cheek grabbing the casserole before skipping to the kitchen "Thanks Mama J"

"You're welcome, Mama." Jarnette laughed,

Lizzie walked to Jarnette "Hey Mom."

Jarnette put her hand on Lizzies bump "Hey baby."

"You talking to me or the twins Mom?"

"You. If I was talking to the twins I would say Hello my sweet angel babies sent down from heaven."

Lizzie rolled her eyes as they walked into the Kitchen where Jo was cutting the casserole "Your sweet babies are fighting in my womb."

"Ah, the sibling love has begun."

"Yeah," Lizzie gestured to the dog that sat beside her "Reds figured out I'm pregnant."

"She has."

"Yeah, it was last week. I was laying on the couch, she had been hovering around me for a while now but last week she came up and sniffed by bump before crying looking at me. I was like There are some babies in there. She just looked up at me before she licked my bump gently laying her head on it. She has been hovering like crazy ever since."