Tell them a story.

Lizzie laid back on the deep couch her back propped up against a thick pillow a book in hand. Jo waked behind Lizzie kissing the crown of her head before gently sitting by her wife's bump. She gently lifted Lizzie's shirt revealing the stretched skin. Jo leaned down peppering her bump with kisses. By now Lizzie had set her book down against her chest while she just watched her wife. Swooning all over again. Lizzie reached down running her gentle nails through Jos ever-growing locks. "Tell them a story." Lizzie cooed gently,

"What story baby?"

"Ours."

Jo's smile widened "My very favorite."

Jo's POV

First Interaction

"Okay, my babies do I have a story for you! Let's set the scene. It is December 2013 and I just got a call from Jos Whedon to come and be his hands on one last scene. He wrote and directed what he claimed but really between me and you babies, Mama did most of the work. Anyway, I walk onto this tiny set and there is this beautiful woman sitting on the floor. But I was cool, too cool to let her see how she took my breath away. So I walked over and squatted down beside her holding my hands up to try and show her how to do it. She was a master. She picked up on it right away and I got the chance to watch a master work. No lines no real movement just a tilt of her head and I was stuck.

First Date

Okay, babies fast forward its a year later I have been working non-stop on Age of Ultron and I had the chance to be close to Lizzie (your mother) but you see I was too chicken to ask her out but then my dog. Captain, he was a golden retriever, you would have loved you two. Anyway that big ol' fluff ball had me and Lizzie wrapped around our finger and before long we where I found myself sitting next to Lizzie and I had to squeeze my hands so tight I was shaking and I asked, cooly, remember Mamas cool "Hey Lizzie?"

"Yeah, Jo?"

"Would you maybe like to go on a date with me?"

Lizzie blushed "I would maybe love that," Lizzie smiled that mega-watt smile

"Perfect! Tonight 9 o'clock,"

Lizzie interrupted Jo's story "Gah, that was a good date."

Jo smiled, "It was! Okay babies me and Mom are talking about how I took her to a really fancy restaurant and rented the whole place out. We talked till two in the morning that night.

Girlfriend?

Okay, what's next? Oh yes! It was about two - three weeks after that first date and things were going great! I get a text from Lizzie well Mommy for you guys but I'm not going to call her Mommy.

Brings back too many memories. (Jo was swiftly smacked on the back of the head following that comment)

Anyway, she was saying Let me in? I walked to the door and to my surprise there stood Lizzie with a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a basket of food in the other. My goodness, that woman can cook! So I was already excited. She walks in with that huge smile "Care for a bite?" she asked holding up her cute wicker basket. I swiftly let her in and we were enjoying some food when she started fiddling with her thumb as she does. I grabbed her hand already knowing something was bothering her. She smiled lightly at me before letting out a big sigh. I was really worried at this point. Terrified really that she may want to call off this beautiful thing we had. Even if I didn't know what it was. I was terrified id be losing the best thing to ever happen toi me. You Mother. But that's not what happened. She took a hold of my hands and those big green eyes gazed up at me and she said "Jo oh jo. The most amazing ever will you please make me the happiest woman ever and be my girlfriend?"