Wanda's Wrath

The woman that got ejected from West View was Monica Rambeau, daughter of pilot Maria Rambeau. She and Jimmy were investigating the city when Monica accidentally got sucked inside. Monica was taken to the same medical room we were and went through the same tests. The man who was questioning us was director Tyler Hayward, and Monica was going through more intense questioning than we did.

Bucky and I were spending all of our time with Anthony, because we didn't want him to be scared. We were having breakfast together as a family, and Darcy came to join us. "Hey Darcy, how are you?" I greeted "Can't complain," she sat down and started to eat her pancakes. "Was Anthony good for you last night?" Bucky asked. "Yeah, he was awesome. He's the coolest kid I've ever met." she said with a smile. "That's good to hear, " I looked at our son proudly. "Yeah! Darcy and I played Mario Kart, we watched Star Wars, and she read me a bedtime story!" Anthony said excitedly. "That's awesome!" I commended her. "You know, we have a lot of catching up to do. I haven't seen you in eight years." "I know, it's been a while, I definitely need to call Jane." I hadn't seen my cousin in a long time. "Yeah, that would probably be a good idea. She hasn't been doing well." she said sadly. "Oh no, that's terrible, what's going on? " I was sad that Jane wasn't doing well. "I don't know, she won't tell anyone." Darcy said. Sad silence followed. "Now, let's talk about something happy, like the fact that you're rocking it
as a wife and mom!" she exclaimed. Darcy was easily excited; I still remember all the texts I got from Darcy about when she, Jane, and Dr. Selvig first met Thor. "Thanks Darcy, it's a wonderful life." I reached for Bucky's hand. "Awww! So cute!" she gushed.
After we ate breakfast, we heard 80s music coming from a monitor. The monitor showed Wanda, Vision, and two young boys. It occurred to me that those boys were their children. Wanda's show became the 80s.

I wanted to see what would unfold in this episode of her show. As the episode went on, Wanda realized we were watching her and knocked out the transmission.
The hex was glowing red, and it was opening up. Wanda Maximoff stepped through, and she wasn't happy. She was carrying what looked like a missile . "Is this yours?" Wanda threw the camera on the ground. "The missile was just a precaution, you can hardly blame us, Wanda." Director Hayward said defensively. I couldn't believe that Hayward was going to resort to destruction. "I believe I can." red magic was brewing in her hands and her eyes began to glow red. "This is your only warning, stay away from my home." Wanda's Sokovian accent was coming back. She waved her hand and the SWORD agents pointed their guns at Director Hayward. She was about to walk into the hex, when some courage began to brew within me. "Wanda, why are you doing this?" I asked in fear. She tilted her head to the side amused, "All of this is for me and Vision, and our sons." "Then as a mother to a mother, don't you want your children to live normally and not in a bubble?" I inquired. "This is normal, they'll never have to experience pain, heartache, or suffering. I won't allow that for them." Wanda's eyes returned to their blue color. "Sadly, we can't escape pain. I wish we could, but we can't." tears came to my eyes. "I wish I could've stopped my parents from dying all those years ago, I wish they could have met Bucky, and their grandchild." I looked at Bucky and Anthony, then I looked back at Wanda. "That's the harsh truth of this world, we can't stop pain and suffering, but it's up to us to make the world a pleasant place." I was in awe at the words that seemed to be flowing out of me. Wanda's expression turned sad, "That's why I created this reality, Sadie, so none of that can happen. So none of that can happen to anyone residing in West View." tears streamed down her face. "I will not lose Vision." she raised her hands to the hex, a portal opened, and she walked inside disappearing. "Wanda!" Monica called out to her.
This is why Wanda created her own reality, to hide her grief.