thankfully..

Thankfully,After the photograph scene they have to witness, nothing akward scene have happened till now.

Because after receiving the photos,there was really akward tension in the air.

Yoongi clears his throat as he starts the car's engine, says"so ? Let's go home now?" Cutting some tension.

Jimin who has Yoona sleeping in his lap says"yes,let's go home,she is already sleeping".

Like this they made their way to home .

****

As they returned to home ,jimin was taking Yoona with him.
While yoongi was collecting the shoping bags ,jimin and yoona had buyed.

Jimin stared to change Yoona as she was really tired,"papa??"she says as jimin stared to button up her pjs shirt.
"Yes ,baby?"jimin replies.

"Thank yuuuu" she says showing her gums.

"Don't have to thank sweets " jimin says giving a smooch to her rosy round cheeks .

Yoongi has already changed to shirt and trousers as jimin was tucking Yoona on yoongi's bed as she didn't wanted to sleep without two of them.

"She didn't wanted to sleep without us..so?"jimin says looking at yoongi who was looking back at him.
Yoongi nodded his head, smiling softly at yoona ,then says "of course she wants ,"chuckling.
"So,go to sleep like yesterday,I will finish some paper work then I will join "

"It's already late,now you will do paperworks it's not really good for ur health"jimin replies.

"Well well well, didn't know you care about me that much "yoongi says leaning forward to jimin's face , smirking and enjoying the way jimin eyes widened at the small space between them.

"U know I am being a decent human,who cares about you" jimin says huffing and narrowing his eyes.

Yoongi huffs at jimin then sitting down to his desk , staring to work as jimin quickly lays down at bed, cuddling to yoona and drowning in yoongi's scent.