announce

It's was now 8:30,jimin waked up from the bed and suprised to see yoongi, then he remembered yesterday's night and the peck yoongi gave to him.as he remembered that he blushing a little.u can say jimin maybe an alpha but he has a soft personality and if u make him angry,then you will realise that why he is a alpha.he shook his head, getting off the bed to wake yoona and Yoongi who were cuddling closely.he shakes the two,by now yoona was wake , warmly smiling and jimin who was also smiling.jimin told yoona to go and brush her teeth.she listened to jimin and her way to bathroom leaving yoongi and jimin ,as you know yoongi was not easy to wake up.so jimin yelled in front of yoongi's ear"wake!!-"he was about say "up"but was tackle in bed with yoongi in the top.he was shocked and yoongi was too.you can say yoongi was terrified who was yelling in this morning.
"What the fuck"? yoongi said getting off jimin .jimin who was shocked came back to reality and sat in bed"why the heck happened?"!.jimin said.
"First,can you not yell?.and this will only happen when you yell in the morning."yoongi said in annoying tone."oh,if i didn't yell ,god knows when you will wake up.jimin said.
"What ever,"yoongi said getting of the bed , making his way to bathroom.jimin also made his way to kitchen seeing yoona sitting in small stool ,he smiled to yoona ,same by yoona.

**After they ate,now they are sitting in couch.
"I think we should announce in our pack , about yoona." yoongi said breaking silence.
"Yeah,u r right,we should go now"jimin said getting up with yoona making her ready a little bit.
yoongi also nodded his head and called hoseok his friend.also hoseok knows everything about pack and he is also known for his sunshine personality many wanted to be his mate but the lucky beta was a female beta "moonbyul" she was a popular,. yoongi said hoseok to gather his pack members at a place to announce about yoona.hoseok agreed  .

**Announcements.

yoongi,jimin and yoona where standing a little higher ,which the pack members where seeing.

"Hello everyone,I'm here to make a new announcements"yoongi said in his cold voice that sent shivers to whole pack members,even alphas.

"So, you all must be wondering who is this little girl?"jimin said.everyone nodded not knowing who was this girl."meet our daughter yoona"yoongi said and everyone gasped and whispered about who was top or bottom or how they get a daughter because their relationship was not so good."you all must be wondering how so fast or something like that ,but she is our adopted daughter yoona,"jimin said clearing their confusions, everyone nodded.
"But that doesn't mean that anyone in pack will make comments about adopting her,or bullying her.if anyone I see who is hurting her or bullying her ,you all know what will happen."
yoongi said in his cold voice.
Of course everyone in the pack feared yoongi . Everyone knew that if yoongi is angry he will kill you in seconds . they made their announcements and dismissed everyone.yoongi called namjoon and hoseok to talk about the pack and jimin was talking with seok jin and taehyung."eomma "yoona said innocently.taehyung and jin eyes widened,they look and each other and bursted into laughter."I knew it,jimin will be the eomma"hahaha!tae said."me too"jin said bursting into his lejindary laugh.here was jimin with his red face "shut up ,you two".jimin said in his angry tone making tae and jin quite."what happened yoona"jimin asked yoona who was holding jimin's hand.
"Want to play with moon and gukiee"yoona said to jimin .
jimin smiled to yoona and said"u can but be safe . okay?"yoona nodded her head and run to moon ,jin's daughter and gukiee,tae's son ".

"Okay,, guys I will be going to joon"jin said looking at them,they nodded and jin made his way to their apartment.
Same goes for tae and jimin.

Okay so ,guys if you are confused how they live or something like that is like this...
In there pack their are 4 buildings full of apartments.2 buildings for mated one.and 2 other are for unmated ones.so, yoongi and jimin live in a apartment ,that one is in top of building.namjoon and jin live in other building in ground floor.hoseok and moonbyul are neighborhood of yoongi and jimin.tae and jungkook live next door to joon and jin.okay ,so byeee!!.