appa eomma

After giving they gave little girl name "min yoona" all of them decided to have a welcome dinner.now jin , Mrs park and mrs.min were in there kitchen making dinner.all of them were hungry of course.mr.park and mr min were talking about their pack and all , living namjoon, yoongi,yoona and moon alone in the living room.but they were asleep in the couch only , namjoon and moon fell asleep by cuddling,same with yoongi and yoona.

"Hey wake up"jimin said to the four of them because dinner was ready now.they didn't even move ,all four were heavy sleepers.
"Hyung!!wake up"jimin yelled at namjoon,
"Oh,jimin don't yell"namjoon said waking moon and pouting."don't pout".jimin said.
"Hey you,wake up!!!!"jimin yelled at yoongi was sleeping peacefully with yoona but terrified by the sudden yell.
"Who the fuck?!"yoongi exclaimed sitting with yoona ,she was also awake.
"Do,you have a habit of cursing when you wake up or what?!".jimin said in a irritating tone.
"No,but anyone will curse ,when you fucking yell at someone so suddenly."yoongi said.
jimin was about say something but was cut off by a cute giggle.
yoona giggled cutely looking at yoongi and jimin .they looked at yoona and smiled.
"Hey sweetheart,let's go eat,dinner is ready"jimin said grabbing yoona's hand.she followed him happily cuz she was hungry.all of them came at the dinner table sitting in their places.mrs.park and jin was serving them.yoona was sitting in the middle of jimin and yoongi .jimin decided to feed yoona with a smile.she happily opened her mouth to eat and jimin feed her.all of them smiled.
She tugged the hem of yoongi's shirt and said"a - a - pa ".all of them were surprised by the what girl said .

She opened her mouth in front of yoongi as yoongi who was surprised by the girl.she again tugged the hem of yoongi's shirt and opened her mouth as saying to feed her.yoongi smiled at happily feed her food.
Suddenly, everyone bursted into laughter."told you jimin,haha"namjoon laughed.jimin rolled his eyes and said"no,I'm will the father "jimin said."yoona ,call me aapa ,okay?".jimin said to yoona who was happily smiling.
"E - e - maa".she said looking at jimin innocently.again everyone bursted into laughter again ,jimin was now red."not in this life,jimin"yoongi said and laughed.jimin smacked him with full force."smack me again,see what happens "yoongi said hissing in pain."what will you do?huh!"jimin said angrily.the two were about to argue when mr.min said with a heavy voice"okay,now don't argue".all of them went silent.everyone was now done eating dinner.namjoon ,jin and moon said their goodbyes and live them.there parents also said their goodbyes and went to there homes .

Now they were all alone.yoona tuggged into jimin's shirt and said "eomma sleepy"yoona said and pouted .jimin accepted it that yoona calling him "eomma"was not going to change.so he smiled and said let's go to sleep,yoona "jimin said and lifted her and make his way to guest room.he layed yoona in bed with him and said"goodnight yoona".

The little girl was not asleep,she also wanted the other scent that made her sleepy, also she didn't like the idea of jimin and yoongi sleeping in other rooms,not together .so she grabbed the jimin's shirt and pull it a little .her movement cuz jimin to wake up."what happened,yoona?why aren't you asleep?"jimin asked sitting in bed."want aapa ".the girl said .jimin was surprised to hear that .he smiles in pain to yoona,and lifted her saying"let's go". they made their way to yoongi's room.and knocked.yoongi opened the door seeing jimin and yoona .he was also surprised .
"What happened?"Yoongi asked.but jimin silently made his way to yoongi's bed and layed yoona.and was about go but yoona was clutching jimin's shirt tightly"don't go"she said innocently.now jimin sighed and nodded sitting in bed near yoona we're she was laying.yoongi raised an eyebrow questioning jimin.jimin signed and said"yoona wanted to sleep with you.""oh, okay,". yoongi said."I was doing paperworks"yoongi said."ohh"jimin said and nodded.jimin was getting sleepy now and yoongi just finished his work turning to see jimin dozing off .
"Hey,just lay down with yoona"yoongi said, scaring jimin ."oh,no it's fine".jimin said sitting more comfortably."u were probably dozing off,and u r fine? seriously,just lay down". yoongi said in annoying tone.
"Ahh,fine "jimin said laying near yoona's left side.yoongi made his way to right side of the bed ,turning off the lamp and laying down,he gave a quick peck to yoona's forehead like jimin did and whispered"good night".after some time thinking,he gave jimin a quick peck to jimin's forehead and whispered"goodnight"and he fell asleep .here jimin was quite surprised by the sudden peck but he was so sleepy to think of it and he also fell asleep.