little one

The two alphas means jimin an alpha and yoongi a true blooded alpha were in yoongi's car driving to red moon pack yoongi's pack ,means yoongi was the leader .
The two were silent of course no one in mood of talking.you must be wondering what is there relationship or whats between them ,so basically jimin's father also leader of the blue moon pack decided to marry jimin with yoongi because yoongi father is his best friend and you can say that there pack was not in a good condition because of rouges and there pack mainly contained of omegas which were kind of weak ,so the two best friends decided that was best for their sons.they couldn't even back off because they are mates but that doesn't mean they will be In lovable relationship.now u must be wondering when there marriage happened so,they are married for 2-3 weeks now and they were living in jimin's house or u can say in blue moon pack.
Now they were driving, yoongi in driver's seat and jimin in passenger seat, suddenly jimin listen a cry a very heavy crying.
Wait!?jimin yelled.
yoongi stoped the car and said "what happened now?in annoying tone.
"Do you listen it?jimin asked.
What? yoongi asked.
The crys?jimin asked.
yoongi was ready to start the car ignoring jimin's words but stoped because suddenly he could hear a child's cry .
"Yeah,a child's cry ,we should see where its coming from."yoongi said unlocking the car's door.jimin also nodded his head making his way out he followed yoongi and yoongi followed the sound of a child's cry ,it was coming from a dark alley,while they followed the sound it was coming closer means they were closer .jimin noticed a small figure sitting in the pavement shaking in cold .
"yoongi look!"jimin exclaimed.pointing at the small figure.yoongi's eyes followed were jimin was pointing he nodded and they made their way to the small figure."hey?"yoongi asked as his voice rougher the child was crying more ,jimin sighed and said"u are making the child more scared than she is".yoongi gave him a blank expression.
jimin came forward towards the little girl said in a soft voice as his voice was basically soft "hey sweetheart",what happened?

The little girl lifted her head and said"h-h-hu rts ,she said showing her small hand .there jimin and yoongi noticed a large cut blood dripping from it.jimin gasped and said "oh sweets come with me"jimin said in a soft voice.as she make grabby hands jimin lifted her .
"I think we should head the car ,it's probably late and we should treat her cut." yoongi said in a gentle voice as he didn't want to scare the little girl.
"Yeah,ur right,let's go".
Then they started to walk making their way to car .yoongi opened the car's door for them .jimin got inside the car the little girl in his lap.yoongi made is way to seat in driver's seat .
"Do u have first aid in car"?
"I don't think so". yoongi said.
jimin sighed and said"seriously?give my bag i think I have cotton and antiseptic-cream ,it's in back seat.
Yoongi got the bag and handed it over jimin ,he take out a cotton ball and said"baby give me ur hands so I can treat it" the little girl showed her hand in front a jimin and jimin treated it .the little girl whose age would be like"3-4" was relax because she found the two scents very nice and relaxing.jimin was done by now , "I'm done"jimin said to yoongi.yoongi nodded his head and started driving.
The little girl want to sleep her
"sleep if you want sweets"jimin said getting more comfortable in the seat.
The little girl smiled a little than lean on jimin to a little comfortable and immediately fell asleep.
They got inside red moon pack ,they made their way to their apartment jimin got in the guest room with the little girl layed her on bed so she can sleep comfortably.and decided to change his clothes in pajamas.same with yoongi.
They decided to talk about little girl tomorrow cuz they both were very tired as they both made their way to their room .yes jimin and the little girl in guest room and yoongi to his room.

First chapter;)))) complete.if you like it please vote or comment.