meeting

After they called their parents and yoongi called namjoon ,all of them decided to come to their apartment.so here , they were sitting in sofas and chairs to decide what they were going to do with this little girl.
"Namjoon,what information you got?". Yoongi asked.
"Hyung,there is no important information I got ,I mean I looked for everything but I only got this information that,she had no name or nothing,she was in orphanage from her birth only but was kidnapped by the rouges in age of 4.yeah ,that's it , hyung".namjoon said reading the information he got.
"Okay"yoongi said.
"What should we do"?jimin asked.
(Silence)was the answer he got.
"Why don't you adopt this little child"? jimin's mom said.
Everyone's eyes widened at what mrs.park said.
"Yeah,I think that's a good Idea"mrs.min said.
"Yeah,me too","same with me"mr.min and mr.park said and nodded.namjoon also smirked at seeing yoongi's and jimin's expression.so there expression was like this , yoongi (😲)and jimin's (😳😳).of course they were shocked cuz afterall they are married about like 2-4weeks and this was to fast.
"What do you two say?"mr.min asked?
"I don't know dad,l think we should ask her if she is willing to stay with us."yoongi replied.
"Yeah,me too after all it's her choice if she want to stay with us or go to orphanage"jimin said whispering the orphanage part.
Honestly, they didn't want the little girl to leave them especially jimin ,it was only a night but he felt attached to the little child.
The little child was now awake and making grabby towards jimin .

"Hey little one,"jimin said and lifted her,sat in the couch with the girl in his lap.everyone smiled at her .
Everyone nodded at jimin so he can ask her question and he asked.
"Hey sweetheart,do you want go where you came from"?do you remember?jimin asked.
The little girl was terrified at the question,she remembered how the other kids in the orphanage builled her,how they didn't give her food.
Of course she can't remember clearly but she remembered somehow .she wanted parents,someone to love.
She didn't even realise she was crying now.
"No sweets, don't cry".jimin said wiping her tears.
Suddenly she felt calm scent,the scent of intense wood and Aqua.
yoongi was the one who spread calming pheromones,the girl was clam now.
"Hey sweetheart,do you want to stay with me,with us"? yoongi said in a gentle voice.
"Yes"the little girl whispered.
"Well ,then it is settled that she will be living with yoongi and jimin"mr.park said happily.
"Knock , knock"they were intrupted by a knock .
"I will see".Mrs.min said getting up to see who was there.
"Hey,jin!". exclaimed mrs.min.
"Luna!I miss you"jin exclaimed hugging mrs.min"me too".mrs.min said.they said getting inside.
"Hey little one"mrs.min said lifting moon ,jin daughter.moon smiled.
They explained jin about the little girl."hyung,can I talk to you?"jimin asked jin.jin smirked and said"of course" and they left to talk.
"Hyung"namjoon said to yoongi."yes?". yoongi asked .
"Can we talk?". namjoon asked.yoongi nodded.they made their way to yoongi's room.
(jin and jimin's talk).
"What happened,jimin ah ?"
Hyung,what to do,?I don't know?".
"For me ,I think you should adopt because,of course the little girl will be happy and your second profit will be,things will be not akward between you and yoongi".jin said, congratulating him in his mind.
"Really?". I don't have to talk to him more right?"jimin asked.
"No,jimin ".jin said.
"Okay,I also think it's a good idea".jimin said.
"Hmm" jin argreed.

(Namjoon and yoongi's talk)

Hyung, what do you think? namjoon said.
Namjoon,I don't know.yoongi replied.
Namjoon sighed and said"I think you should,cuz the little girl will be happy and also things will be not akward between you and jimin as it is".
"Okay ,I think you are right,"
They got out of their rooms to tell their parents about their decision.
Dad,I think it's a good idea to adopt her ,and I am willing to adopt her"yoongi said sitting in the couch .
"Me too,"jimin said.

Mrs min and Mrs, park clapped their hands in joy .
"You two take a good decision"mr min said.mr.park also nodded.
"Namjoon bring the papers"mr.min said.namjoon nodded and bring the papers by 10 minutes .they signed the papers and done.
"What is your name?"moon asked in the middle of playing with the little girl.the girl didn't know what to answer so she said"I will tell you,later","okay"moon said.
The little girl made her way to living room where they were sitting,she grabbed the hem of jimin's shirt.
"Yes?jimin asked,all attention they got by the question the little girl asked."what is my name?who I'm I?"the little girl asked innocently.jimin didn't know what to say, everything was akward.
"Oh,you are yoona"mrs.park said happily breaking the akward tension.
"N - n - ona"the little girl said tilting her head in confusion.
"It's yoon na , sweetheart".yoongi said and smiled.everyone was smiling to her.she gave her big smile and said happily"I'm yoona!!" She exclaimed happily.
"Oh no,baby ,you are min yoona "right?mr.min said giving his gummy smile.everyone burst to laughter and nodded their head except jimin who rolled his eyes and said"noo ,she is park yoona "."not in this life jimin "yoongi said and smirked . again everyone burst into laughter.jimin smacked yoongi hard in his arm and murmured"asshole".
The little girl"yoona " happily made grabby hands towards yoongi cuz she loved yoongi's manly scent.yoongi gave her his cute gummy smile and lifted her and placed in his lap and she immediately fell asleep.

They adopted her because she will be happy and they will not akward and they don't have two talk more but they didn't knew how much more they will be akward and close.

;))