25. The end is just the beginning

Seulgi run through the hallways with full sprints, literally skipping every step of the stairs, tripping multiple times and nearly landing face first on the floor on her way to the cafeteria. When she arrives, her neck snaps around the area until it landed on the group of ladies around the table and she quickly run to them. “Have you heard the news?” first thing she says when she sat down beside Irene.

“That seulgi bear is the cutest thing in the world? we already knew that babe nothing new.” Irene flatter her lashes towards the confused girl.

“You're not cute, Stop.” Jisoo frown at Irene's change of toned from sarcastic bitch into soft baby as marshmallow.

Irene stuck out her tongue to her friend before snuggling in seulgi's side.

“but seriously guys, have you heard what happened?” Seulgi asked again.

“of course we do, it circulated like wild fire within a day after nosy Jongin announce it on the whole campus.” Irene rolled her eyes. “Like seriously? Drugs isn't unusual anymore in this generation. people tried it at some point and even nerdy Judy B. Cruz tried it! He's just fuckin' ignorant.” she scoffed.

“But it's cocaine–”

“right? it's a hard drug so strong and addictive. Not to mention it's expensive as fuck.” Jungkook appeared beside them, stoles Jisoo's burger before sitting down beside her. “so I'm hundred percent sure that's not hers.” He commented before taking a big bite on the burger.

“I'm with you bro, because we all know that Lisa's biological father has a drug issue and she despised the old man with every fiber of her being so, Lisa definitely would not following his path.” Seulgi nods in agreement.

“Absolutely.” He gulped the food down before speaking. “And she's never fond of weeds before anyway, what more on hard drugs.” Jungkook pursed his lips in thought. “I wonder who planted those to her.”

“You think it is planted?” Seulgi asked back.

“Duh. Of course it is dude!”

“but who could possibly do that to her? As far as I know Lisa never have any enemies in this school.”

The boy shrugged. “she's going to be expelled.”

“Is it confirmed?”

The rest of the girls on the table watch attentively Jungkook and seulgi back and forth as they exchanged conversation without intervening but Jungkook's last statement got Jennie alarm.

“wait, what do you mean expelled?”

The boy turned to look at Jennie and pointed his finger up. “I was with Jin awhile ago. And base on what I've heard from him, all of Lisa's game got cancelled and Jin said he sensed coach Han was implying something about Lisa getting expelled for violating school regulations.”

Jennie's face contour with frowned as she hungs her mouth unbelievably. “What? You got to be kidding me that's not fair, they haven't even had a strong evidence!"

Jisoo look up at her when Jennie abruptly stood up and gather her things. “where are you going?”

“I'll talk to the dean.”

“wait no,” Jisoo quickly stop a hand on her wrist. “You ain't going anywhere.” She shakes her head sternly.

But Jennie didn't budge. “oh yes I would.”

“Jen,” Seulgi called out their attention. “I think you need to listen to her. If we are wrong regarding Lisa's violation then there's possibility you'll get involved if you interfere.”