14. unfolding pieces.

Lisa knocked three times loudly as she looked around behind her cautiously. She tap her foot impatiently and was about to knock again when the door open.

"Chaeng? What are you doing here?" Lisa frowned at her friend.

"Oh Lisa." The light haired girl look surprised.

Lisa watched her for a moment before bursting inside. "JIMIN."

"Hey hey he's upstair." Rośe quickly followed her.

Lisa immediately climbed the stairs heading to the dark hallway looking furious as she turned to Jimin's room.

"Lisa? " Jimin's voice sounded rasp behind her.

In swift motion she had Jimin's collar clutch in her hand as she pushed him aggressively to the cold wall with grunt from the man. "Lis-"

"what's. Wrong. with. you." Lisa gritted through the dark hallway. "Even rośe? My cousin? You're selfish peace of shit! They had nothing to do with this. This is your problem to solve not them! Not me! And now.. now I don't know what they want from me." Lisa clenched her jaw furiously.

Jimin look at her confused. "W-what are you-"

"They now after me!"

Jimin open and close his mouth dumbfoundedly.

"Those guys in stupid black suit at the party. They are after me they try to take me for who knows why!"

"H-how c-an you even sure it's them?"

"It's them! I don't have any arrears with anyone it's you who's indebted to a fucking gamblers." hurried footsteps can be heard towards them.

"Shit. I.. Ah I-"

"Lis! Stop!" Bambam appear beside them as he pulled away the two to each other at the same time the light came on. Revealing Jimin's state; dark purple around his right eye, broken nose, had a busted lip and a few cuts to his cheek bones and eyebrow. He was palming his ribs while being help in his feet by bambam.

"W.. what happened to you?" Lisa ask softly despite the anger she's feeling she still feel the protectiveness for her friend. The two are great friends, could get along easily even the girl is like the older instead of the boy for giving her headache from his numerous trouble.

Bambam and rośe help their friend in his bedroom as Lisa follow behind them quietly. Then the door open revealing Jungkook holding a bowl with towel with ice and water. He glanced up at Lisa for a sec. "oh Hi dude." before putting the bowl beside chaeng who started to wipe Jimin's face.

Lisa watch them, lip trap in her mouth in thought before sighing. "So what happened?" She gestured to Jimin.

"Well they found me obviously. Beat me to death for running from them..again and gave me 48 hours to pay them."Jimin said eyes in his lap as he clenched his Jaw.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I tried telling you bu-" said Bambam.

Lisa quickly stop her cousin. "Not you." she turned to Jimin again. "You said you needed a place to drop at which I declined for the FIRST time. So you can stand on your own then you promise you will sort this out on your own. Just like an old grown up man. Tell me is that your plan? Or you really plan on running again from them? They would not stop until they get what they want you should know that! Talk to them like a human being and sort this out."

"talk? As if derek just wanted to talk." Jimin chuckle bitterly shaking his head. "You don't know them. You don't know him. "

"Then why stupidly get involved with them. And this! Involving Jungkook and rośe too? My cousin? That goons are after me and probably to them too. What if they do to us what they did to you? My mom would have an heart attack Jesus Christ." Lisa slump her back at the recliner chair rubbing her temple.