26. Break-up stage #4: The emotional rollercoaster phase.

“Just go away!”

“I said I don't need anyone!”

“Oh you do honey.”

Jennie glared to the darkness under her sheets while she locked herself inside her room, deciding to just stop responding to her mother outside in hopes of finally leaving her ass alone.

But she thought wrong.

Mrs Kim breath in as she listen to the silence behind the door. “Jennie Kim I'll give you 3 seconds chance to open this damn door or else I'll break them.”

“You can't.”

“3.. ”

The young Korean rolled her eyes. “Just go away mami! Both of you and Dadi!”

“2.. ”

“Mom!”

“1.”

Jennie quickly threw her bed sheet and sat up straight. She blinks her eyes a couple of time as she listens to whatever her mother is up to.

Mrs Kim back away slightly from the door and pat her husband's chest. “Go to the car, bring me the axe.” She ordered like a queen.

jennie widened her eyes at that. “The what?” She stood up and run to her window. She watch Mr Kim Jog behind their car and pulled out the huge real axe out of the trunk.

“Oh my god.” Jennie cupped her mouth in shock. “Where in the hell they get that?”

And before her mother could break her door she hurried to open it and let out a huffed when she was met at the woman looking satisfied.

“Listen mami, I don–”

“Excuse me miss but I was looking for my daughter.” The woman quickly cut her off and walked passed her inside.

“Mami! I don't have time for this~ I'm dead serious!”

Mrs Kim stop in her tracks, turned around and crossed her arms. “So do I.” She eye her daughter from head to toe purposely showing the judgment in her eyes. “Like duh who are you?”

“What now?”

“My daughter isn't smelt like rotten eggs and she doesn't have bags under her eyes and greasy hair like yours, so who the fuck are you miss?”

Jennie unconsciously smells herself and looked away embarrassingly when she noticed how her mother grimaced at the dirty and messy surroundings. “Look I was just about to clean all this mess but you came and I.. I um I'll probably just do this later.” she rambled.

The older woman studied her daughter for a moment causing the younger one to avoid Mrs Kim's eyes as she feel uncomfortable under her mother's gaze, worried that she might see through her eyes how she had been miserable and empty this passed few days.

The older woman finally let out a sigh.“I know moment like this will come but I didn't think it would be this too soon.”

Jennie looked up to her mother confusedly. “Huh?”

“Things happened, expectations ruined and unending ups and down. Everything wouldn't always gonna be easy and happy that's why I told you before that when you decided to say yes to Lisa you should have been prepared for the heartbreak.”

“Mom, what are you saying? Lisa she–”

“Sweetie..” Mrs Kim approached her daughter and hold her hands gently. “The moment you gave someone attention, your time and effort you'll of course learned to love that person and will lead you to crave for them. And sometimes there would be a time that you'll act so immature and paranoid and dependent like, you will feel like you're not yourself and this behavior is so unlike you to the point you do things you would never actually imagine doing before you've met your person, Being vulnerable. do you get me darling?”