8. Friends are fun

"My god Lisa! Look at you!" Jennie slam her vanity mirror as gesture her hands to Lisa's whole body that seating at the corner of the coach.

"It's not that bad."

"Not bad? Are you serious right now?"

"Don't worry I'll apologize myself to them and I'll help to clean all the mess we've cause."She said quietly avoiding Jennie's gaze.

Jennie shakes her head at her as she shove all her cosmetic materials inside her makeup case. "what he could've possibly done huh? I think Jongin is not into fights like this."

"And you think I am?"

"No. that's why I'm asking what provoked you both to this childish act," Jennie said finding Lisa's eyes in her own.

"It's nothing."

"whose fault then?"

"We both are!"

"then tell me what happened! Who started the fight?" Jennie demanded as she walked towards her girlfriend.

"of course that boy! He attacked me! You know me I wouldn't ever start a fight even if it's so tempting to break a nose of some douche bags looking like a dog."Lisa hissed as she folded her arms and legs still not looking up to the girl.

Jennie frowned upon hearing this.
"I know he's so arrogant selfish and can be so bossy but like I said I never saw him get involved in fights even before on highschool."

"wait he goes into same high school as us?"

"don't change the subject, what did you do?"

"I was just annoying him while he work." Lisa vaguely said.

"that's it?"

"Hm"

"No I think that's not enough, tell me now."

The Thai sighed as she decided to just get over it. "Okay I was helping Kristal with her outfit and.." this earned a deep frowned from her girlfriend as she hesitated her next words. "And I kinda make him jealous."

"And by making him jealous, what did you do? "

"well.. ahm Kristal needed help and I-"

"what. Did. You. Do? "

"I sort of ahm squeeze her butt-Ouch!"

"What are you thinking?! "Jennie shouted as Lisa move backwards rubbing her shoulder.

"I'm so sleepy and I thought it's so fun making him annoyed!" she uselessly defended herself.

"You're so childish! Of course the boy would snap that's his girlfriend! what would you do if he's the one grabbing my butt huh?! "

"possibly round two, he would be lucky if he ended up in hospital bed because I would surely choke him to death and in my defense I don't have any Idea that's his girlfriend."

"of course you don't, you're acting like old pervert man." Jennie spat as she grabbed her belongings.

"That's not on purpose I'm just having fun."

"Oh that's your way of having fun? You must be having fun a lot with your friends yea?"

Lisa stand up frowing when Jennie grabbed the door knob. "where that even came from? I told you I'm just annoying jo-" She was shut off at the slam of the door.

• • •

"You look like shit."the oldest girl breath out after giving Jennie a once over looked.