1. We made it.

It's Finally here. The moment of truth, the stepping stone to the real world.

This is what they've been preparing us for. After 6 memorable years. Through good, bad, idiotic, fun and change. It was finally time.

Time to step out into that bright light, shake the hand of an administrator and grab the ticket for my journey to college.

The piece of paper that would remind me that I've accomplished something, despite the partying, attending late classes and all the bad habits of a student that a parents wouldn't be proud of. But its something I will never regret and will treasure for the rest of my life.

But most of all it's the time that Im looking forward to. To make a new memories with the love of my life.

I stared to my favorite pare of brown eyes wearing my gummy smile, she has her arms open for me to fit in, as I met her halfway through the crowd.

Her melodic giggles filled my ears when I jumped to her awaiting arms with force, wrapping my arms around her neck while my legs were tightly secured around her slim waist.

Squizzing her tightly to be close as possible as I smell the familiar scent that made this event twice as good.

While I enjoyed being this close to her, I felt her long arms pulling away at the embrace, too soon for my liking. As she welcome me with those beautiful smile that always get my knees weak.

“We made It.” she whisper resting her forehead against mine.

Nodding softly As I repeated "We made It."

You made it. My subconscious rather telling me. I made it, I repeated looking to those eyes that staring back at me lovingly.

Call me slutty or whatever you call it, But I swore to myself that before the senior year ends, Lalisa Manoban is going to be mine.

In my defense I'm not some crazy or obsessed fangirl towards her crush, nor kind of girl that would abandon my study just to chase after her stupid puppy desires. Though not gonna lie I did it sometimes but Im not neglecting my grade. I can proudly say that Im top of the class, and I got straight A's. I even achieve 5.0 GPA, application that qualified to Harvard University.

Surely a normal and dedicated student would put an effort to maintain her grade in order to become a much more better than what she is now. But I did the opposite, Yea stupid doings I know, but how can I compete in Harvard if my only inspiration is far away.

It is the only logical explanation I can provide back then, but look at us now, stronger than newly brewed coffee. So in my perspective don't wait for your fate to come instead make it happen or rather make a choice, it's either you achieve or learned. Well in my case I achieved.

It's almost scary how she has this affect on me that makes me do things I've never imagine before. It just happened like some spell. A simple crush turned into admiration that eventually became Love.

I don't know exactly when it all began, maybe when I first met her in 6th grade? Was it love at first sight? So lame but she's like a Prince Charming that day.
I giggle internally at the memory.

-
I pushed my glasses at the bridge of my nose as I read through my favorite book, I think I've read this a hundred times already but I've never lost interest, so it became my favorite.

My friends even teases me about it along with the lines of ' you must be relate so much with the character that's why you love it alot' or ' maybe you should diet, remove those nerdy glasses and gross braces in order to find your real Prince Charming ' I just laughed at those comments because well it's true even how much it hurts. They're my friends that just being honest to me.