Chapter 2: A peaceful town and a "Quiet" Guild.

Last Time: After Nero had woken up in this strange new world, he met another Pokémon such as Blanco the Zangoose and the Espeon Apollonia with her daughter Halo the Eevee. He had then gotten into a fight with an enemy named Ivan. During the battle, Nero had to awaken a strange power that helped him win and defeat Ivan. Now he and the others had to make it to the town of Hermes where both Blanco lived and the location of the guild, Grand Light Exploration.

Everything wasn't normal. The sky looked as if it was dark and had an evil presence to it, with the ground looked like it was covered in ash as it had no sight of life with dead trees scattered around the area. In mid-air, the dark purple colored portal had opened, and out of it came the Sneasel who was named Ivan, and a Murkrow that was named Al who had flown through the portal, which had then closed turning into a golden ring that went to the Murkrow and when it came into contact with the bird it had faded into nothing. The bird Pokémon then tossed a seed-like object at the Sneasel.

The Sneasel takes the seed and eats it and soon his injuries are all healed. "Revival seed, be lucky. I stole some from the last town we were in, and I don't like losing teammates no matter how much I dislike them," Al said with disappointment and anger at his teammate, he had every right to be angry, Ivan had gone off mission and froze him in a block of ice just to fight.

"You know how much I hate your morals, Alan," Ivan said, getting back up and with the same tone of voice as the now-known Alan the Murkrow. As he was getting up, he noticed where they were. "Why are we here? We didn't finish the mission. Our Lord will end us if we don't leave. And why did you take me here? I lost, what would have happened to me was not your choice. If they wanted to end me or capture me, it was their choice to make, the victor, not the loser."

"Quiet, I brought us here to report all of our findings, we didn't find out a lot, but we got some information." Said Alan.

"Oh yeah, information gathering tells us that the guild is the town of Hermes, and they have a lot of mid-to-high level members... and that's it. THAT INFORMATION IS COMMON! Why did I even go on this mission? I am a warrior, not a spy." Ivan said with so much frustration in his voice.

"And I am one. You just came along because you thought there would be more fights. I'll never understand how you―someone raised by bandits―a Pokémon with an addiction to fighting. Let us just get back to our Lord." Alan said as Ivan opened his right clawed hand, and a ring like the one Alan had been on his talon. He then threw the ring, which had opened a portal. They then walked through the portal.

On the other side of the portal, they had entered a sizable cathedral-like room, the windows of stained glass some had the image of a dark armless titan-like had six hands floating around it, each hand having sharp claws that had red tips on the hands. The rest of the window showed many different shards and shades of red around the window. While other windows showed a different image of an angelic-like being with a pure white body with some red and blue triangle spots all over it, showing a peaceful blue background behind the angel, it was clear that this figure was treated with respect and love from whoever owned this place while the others were to show that the titan was to be feared.

The ground looked to be a black reflective marble flooring that matches the room's dark walls and the cylinder pillars. They had looked up to see that there was no ceiling, only a dark red mist that covered every inch of the ceiling.

The two headed down the room, and once in the center they felt as if they were not alone and saw other Pokémon hidden in the shadows watching them. They all looked up and saw something exit the dark red mist. It looked like an armless humanoid titan being around the same size as the room. No light had touched them, pure darkness surrounding the titan, it was like they refused the light to touch them, or it could be the other way around. "Speak, both of you." With its voice sounding, the prominent being said what can only be described as old and unholy. Alan then stepped forward, well, it wasn't stepping, but rather it was a hop.