Chapter 6: The More You Know

Last Time: Nero, Bianco, Halo, Rusty, and their new ally Clay managed to find their way to Bacchus Town to intercept a group of Cross-Void Pokémon who they all had to fight, during the fighting they were backed up by Rusty's original team of other Dark-Type Pokémon while Halo managed to get her paws on a book meant for Nero with some information about his sword and shield.

Location: The Town of Hermes

After hours of helping the Bacchus town, more help came from neighboring towns and both teams needed to head back, they did want to help out more since it was the right thing to do but the residents of Bacchus town told them they helped more than they ever could with them fighting the evil Pokémon, they also needed to report back what they saw in the town.

They at first wanted to use Clay as a ride again but there were more of them, and they were hurt. They went through the same mystery dungeon through Athena Forest which was easier since they had both the Pangoro and Clay with them and made it to town. It was a long day for them all, Team Hope left early in the morning and made it to the town close to noon and spent so long that it was close to late afternoon. They even had to have a light lunch so they could go back to helping the town.

As they walked through town, some onlookers looked at Clay with either interest or confusion. They once even stopped to rest at some benches in the middle of town with Clay still standing, some flying Pokémon landed on Clay thinking he was a new statue they either apologized for landing on him before flying off or flew away while being spooked. After resting for a bit, they continued back to the guild where they all saw Diva the Hattrem along with a large pink Pokémon with pointy ears with brown tips and fairy-like wings on their back. It was a Clefable the Fairy Pokémon.

"Hey, Diva, Magenta, happy to see you both!" Bianco said with Diva waving while the Clefable named Magenta looked annoyed by Bianco's happy-go-lucky attitude.

"Now isn't a good time Bianco," Magenta said as she pulled out a letter. "Raider sent a message via messenger from Bacchus that you all encountered something that needed to be addressed. Is that true?" She then clearly noticed Clay. "I feel like it was true... also the Golurk? Are they with you?"

"Yeap, that's Clay, he's cool, and I saw it with my own eyes, you should also be happy to hear Rusty was punched in the face!" Bianco said with his hands behind his head with a wide smile.

"Twice." Rusty said as he corrected his statement.

"Twice."

"Sigh! Can't you be serious for just a minute when we talk Bianco?" Magenta said clearly annoyed further. "We are also having a meeting currently. Both you and Raider need to attend it if what your letter says is true. Also, we have guests so please behave Bianco."

"I make no promises!" Bianco said with Magenta zooming in front of him with her hand into a fist with purple energy surrounding it and her eyes glowing red. "I will make as much on my promise!" Bianco said without any hint that he was intimidated, his shaking knees was a giveaway though.

As her hand was clear of the glow and her eyes turned back to normal, she looked behind Bianco and noticed both Nero and Halo. He picked up Bianco like he was made of paper and put him to the side as she looked at two children Pokémon, his face that had clear annoyance was changed to a happy and somber look as she kneeled down to get closer to the two. "Aww, and who are you two? Are you the latest recruits?"

"They are, Riolu is Nero while the Eevee is Halo, she's Apollonia's daughter." Bianco answered.

"Aww, so you're her daughter, oh my gosh! I didn't recognize you! I visited her a few times and saw you when you first hatched! I wished I could have visited more!" Magenta said as she picked up Halo and held her in the air with a gentle grip so she wouldn't hurt the Eevee. She then heard an "Ahem!" and looked at the others. Her face switched back to the nasty look. "Oh, right." She then lowered Halo onto the ground. "Unless the Pokémon you were fighting said anything important then I'd ask for you to write a report but if they didn't then you can take your leave, both Raider the Pangoro and Bianco the Zangoose must enter and report what happened in the meeting. You'll also be given your reward for completing the mission, so until then you can all take your leave."