Nawaab-۳

" The global economy has a direct impact on every nation" a strong voice rang inside the auditorium, packed full with eager ears and frantic hands jotting down points.

You're looking so hot!

" The plummeting value of a certain currency would affect the international trade of that country along with worsening internal conflict and deteriorating standard of living. If there is no demand, there's no supply and the inventory just sits there gathering dust and creates a stagnant pool of cash flow that was to be channeled elsewhere to maintain a steady flow of currency..." The voice staggered when his phone on the podium pinged with an incoming message.

Why would you wear that white shirt!!!!!

You know it makes me feel things that shouldn't be felt in public!!

You know what? Let's ditch this entire thing and head back home!

I think our bed is calling us.

Jahaannnnnnn.

Jahaangir felt his throat parched up reading the text and he made eye contact with his cheeky little wife, who was already giving him sly looks from the audience. Oh she was so going to pay for this!

He was at her university to deliver a lecture on leadership and political economics and was a member of the panel amongst many others, with whom he didn't get the time to interact as he had arrived late and the reason was his one and only wife!

The minx was feeling extremely loved up since the morning and had refused to leave his arms and their bed even when they knew they'd be late. And now when he's here and speaking to the masses she pulls a stunt like this?

He sighed and carried on with his discourse while his phone kept pinging with notifications which he was sure was his naughty seductress sending him inappropriate texts.

The minute he stepped out into the parking lot he was attacked by a soft body colliding into his own, staggering due to the impact. He was thankful that the lot was empty and that his men had turned their back to them because if Jahaangir Ali Dehwaar didn't like one thing it was public display of affection!

" You're going to get spanked tonight and I'm not a saint to show any mercy on you" he whispered in her ears, earning a loud giggle from his wife.

" You should have thought about that before stepping out of our room in this shirt. It's not my fault that my husband is so bloody delicious" Zartaaj wound her arms around his neck and he held her closer to himself.

" You do wonders for my ego Babe" Jahaangir slyly stole a little kiss from her and parted lest they are spotted like that.

" I'm just stating the truth" she kissed his chest and looked at him with her love struck eyes that always managed to speed up his heart rate.

" Get going to class now. I want that gold medal in my office" and that earned Jahaangir a pinch on his arm along with a cute laugh from his wife.

" Jaa rahi hoon. Badi jaldi hain aapko apni biwi se peecha chudaney ki!" Zartaaj teased him as she straightened her dupatta on her head only to be pulled closer to his chest.

" Never. Even if I die I will not let you leave me. Ever " Jahaangir declared passionately looking deep into her green eyes which showed the love that she had for him.

" I know" she kissed his heart one last time and walked away from him, disappearing into the crowd of people.

It has been almost a year to their wedding and yet it feels like mere seconds.