Baadshah-۳

" Amma Baba kitne pyare lag rahe the na?" Aadab excitedly turned to her husband as soon as they entered their room.

" Ab itni khoobsurat beti ke parents toh pyare hi hoge" Shaaf locked the door after him and gave his wife an appreciative look over, smirking proudly at seeing her blush.

" Aap bhi na" she hit his chest lightly and walked to the vanity.

" What? Ab banda sach bhi na boley?" Shaaf went after her and stood behind his wife as he gazed lovingly at her form in the mirror.

His wife was extremely beautiful and entirely his!

" Waise tum bhi hooron jaisi lag rahi thi" he leaned down and whispered in her ear softly, before taking out the heavy diamond earrings off it and kissing her soft earlobe, licking the inner shell.

Aadab's response was only to blush even more than she already was blushing, the pink hue running down her face and neck, disappearing into her slinky silver gown.

" Muiz tang na karein" she pushed him away lightly, her blush only intensifying.

Shaaf laughed at her shyness and walked into the closet to change out of his designer outfit. It was their Walima that day and unlike their Nikaah ceremony, they had thoroughly enjoyed it. He smiled remembering his wife's excitement when she saw her parents dressed up in brand new clothes, one that they had never worn. She had teared up when the old couple had come to hug her on the stage but controlled so as not to worry their aged hearts.

Rahim and Fatema were at peace seeing their baby being so pampered by her husband and his family throughout the event when she wasn't left alone even for a second. Either of the brothers were with them all the time and if not then atleast Badr or Bilaal were left with them, just so that they don't feel alone.

Shaaf smiled sadly when he had to console his wife who looked ready to cry seeing as her father had not attended the Walima of his own daughter. The pathetic excuse of a man had given the reason of being out of town for business, when they both knew that's not the case. So much for being her birth parent!

He walked back out to see his wife still at the vanity, as she wiped her face with micellar water to remove the faint traces of make up. She was already an exquisite beauty who didn't need these fake products to enhance herself, but the need of the hour was that and they didn't deny it.

" Achaa Aada" he called out to his wife as he plugged in his phone to the charger and did the same to hers.

He had gone ballistic yesterday after knowing from his sister that his wife didn't even own a phone and that she had taken the liberty to buy her one when they were out shopping. Of course it was paid for by his credit card, but he was still sulking about not being able to gift it to her.

" Jee?" She answered him without turning back, her entire concentration on the mammoth task at hand.

Who knew that putting on makeup was difficult and removing it, even more so!

Shaaf smiled seeing her lockscreen wallpaper, when her phone screen lit up. It was a picture that Baasit had clicked earlier that evening when he was helping her detangle her diamond bracelet that had stuck in her dress. The rambunctious boy had immediately sent them the picture, come up on stage and had set it as the wallpaper on both their phones.

It was a cute picture wherein he was gently trying to remove the zardozi from the clasp, without ruining the dress and she was looking down at him like he was her superhero!

" Tumne mujhe apne dresses nahi dikhaye joh kal khareede the" Shaaf opened the drawer and pulled out a big square velvet box.

" Aap kal jaldi so gaye the, aur mera dil nahi chaha aapko uthaane ke liye" Aadab pouted at her husband who gave her a gentle smile.