Nawaab-۴

The ruling party won by a huge margin of two hundred seats and a 98 percentile.

Nawaab Jahaangir Ali Dehwaar is our new mayor and we're sure we will only progress under his administration.

Nawaab Sahab is the people's champion that we've always been awaiting.

Amidst the alleged rumors of his strained relationship with his estranged wife and a lost child, will Nawaab Dehwaar be able to run an effective government?

What is the first lady upto after her separation with the Nawaab? How is the Gashkori family reacting to their son in law winning the elections and much more...

Jahaangir sighed as he switched off the television and ran a hand on his face. A face that belonged to the mascot of the ruling party. Theirs was a great win, one that would go down in history and yet he felt like the biggest loser in the world. He may have won the trust of their people and he may have been elected to govern them but what cabinet would a hollow man run? A man who is bereft of any life? A man who traded his soul to the devil with his own hands? A man who is worthless without his woman and child beside him!

He had laid his head back on the chair when his office door burst open. Ready to lash out on whoever dared to attempt this stunt, his fury reached another level when he saw who the intruder was.

Danish Shah.

And the little boy was as infuriated as him if not more.

" Congratulations Nawaab Sahab..." Danish shrugged off the hold a security guard had on him who had come rushing behind to stop him from doing what he's doing now.

" How did he enter the premises?" Jahaangir ignored the boy's words and directed it to his guards.

" We tried Sir, but he slipped right through the system and by the time we detected the glitch..." The guard was cut short by a mocking snort from the boy and that enraged Jahaangir even more.

" I just need a few minutes and then I'm out of here. Promise!" Jahaangir couldn't help but hear the earnestness in his voice and something told him to give the boy a chance.

" As soon as the time is up, drag him away" he yet again instructed the security without so much as looking at him.

Danish stood with an agape mouth for a whole minute, not believing he was given a chance to speak!

" You don't have much time left, do you?" Jahaangir was still reading the papers on his desk while addressing him.

" Oh yes, okay" Danish was brought out of his stupor and he remembered the purpose of his visit, bringing back his anger ten folds over.

" Between you and I, I think we'll agree that my cousin is an as****e" Danish began and this caught Jahaangir's attention but he kept mum.

" He's a lying, cheating sadistic bastard who derives pleasure in other people's suffering. In your suffering " Danish was rambling in fury.

" So how could you believe him over your own wife? The woman who trusted you to safeguard her and the woman who you made your izzat?" Danish shook his head in disappointment.

" The pictures that you saw were true" And this made Jahaangir give him a pointed look as he stood up from his chair.

" But but..." Danish was scared of the infamous Nawaab and his facade of being brave would fall apart any minute now.

" They're not all that you think they are. It was me on my knees and it was Zartaaj who was laughing at me, you heard it right, not smiling but laughing at me and not even with me because I was so nervous then" Danish fished out his phone from the back pocket and scrolled down until he found what he was searching for.