Sartaaj-۴

" There's someone here to see you" Baasit heard as his door was banged open by his annoying assistant.

" Do they have an appointment, Huzaifaa?" Baasit asked him patiently.

The patience that took lots of efforts.

" No, they're here because of your poor choices in life" Huzaifaa folded his arms across his chest, taunting his Boss as always.

" Why are you giving me this attitude so early in the morning?" Baasit rubbed his forehead in exasperation.

" Oh, is it the fact that I should give you poison instead?" Huzaifaa glared at him.

Baasit was just about to say something when his office door banged open yet again.

" I couldn't wait any longer" they heard another voice and Baasit looked behind his assistant to see the perpetrator.

There stood a stylish girl looking chic in her expensive clothes, her words having a slight British slur to them; giving her accent away.

" Who are you?" Baasit scowled at the audacity of the young woman.

" Who the hell do you think you are!" The girl yelled back, folding her arms on her chest defiantly.

" I'm the hell who's office you're standing in uninvited" Baasit screamed, standing up with a force that almost sent his chair flying back.

Between Huzaifaa and his taunts, he has had enough of people throwing tantrums!

" You're the gold digger that sweet talked his way in our family wealth!" The girl accused and this time it was Huzaifaa who reacted.

" He found his way in your wealth? Rather your father trapped him in a death noose contract" Huzaifaa propped his hands on his hips, standing in front of his boss to defend him.

" Manahil?" Baasit asked in surprise and the girl just rolled her eyes at him.

" As if you didn't already know" she sat down on the couch and glared at him.

" Of course I didn't. I don't keep information on those who I have no interest in" Baasit said coolly at which she scoffed.

" Why don't I believe you" Manahil smiled sickly sweet at him and Baasit chuckled lightly at that.

" That's really not my problem actually" he sat down, his demeanor a complete contrast to what it was a few seconds ago.

" So you're telling me you don't want to marry me?" She asked him suspiciously, narrowing her eyes at him.

Huzaifaa scoffed hearing her and two pairs of eyes glared at him.

" Is he going to stand there and dish out judgement all day long or does he actually do some work around here?" Manahil scowled at Huzaifaa.

Baasit chuckled loudly at Huzaifaa's scandalous face and stifled it when his assistant looked at him as if he betrayed him!

Someone was finally getting a dose of his own medicine!

" Right" Baasit said in an amused tone when Manahil glared at him impatiently.

" Huzaifaa would you mind stepping out for a second" he told the annoyed man who stared at him in disbelief.

" I'm not leaving you here alone with another woman!" Huzaifaa shrugged.

" Another woman? Aren't you a little too over possessive about your Boss?" Manahil taunted the man who was giving her a hard, inscrutable look.

" That's exactly my job. Protecting my Bhabhi's shohar" Huzaifaa muttered the last part under his breath, careful not to be audible.

" Huzaifaa please" Baasit Requested and his assistant reluctantly left the office but kept the door ajar.