Chapter Six

Honnouji Academy-Classroom 2-K:
One day later:
As Aikuro continues with his lecture, lazily scribbling down formulae across the chalkboard, you are profusely sweating as Ryuko's eyes burrow into the side of your head, her brow knitted in serious thought.

(Y/fn): "Ryuko, will you stop staring at me!?" You try to whisper, but the pressure causes you to accidentally raise your voice into a low pitched growl.

Ryuko: "Not until you tell me how you got to school on time yesterday!" Ryuko mimics your tone, but you still don't pull Aikuro's attention from the board.

(Y/fn): "I already told you; Magic!"

Ryuko: "Bullshit!" Ryuko slams her fist against her desk.

(Y/fn): "Fine! I ran really fast!"

Ryuko: "That's impossible! No-one's that quick!"

(Y/fn): "Considering that you get more powerful the less clothing that you wear, I don't think you have a right to talk about what's impossible!"

*RING*

Before Ryuko can retort, the bell signalling the end of the day rings out across the school.

With speed no ordinary human could possibly match, every student packs their bags and runs through the door like a stampeding herd of wildebeest.

Not wanting to be swept away by the maelstrom of people, you hang back and wait for Ryuko and Mako. Choosing to leave with them, like usual.

Ryuko hasn't stopped bombarding you with questions since your seemingly miraculous apperance at the end of No-Late Day.

Luckily, you've found that dodging her questions is actually rather easy. You just have to either pretend you didn't hear her, or just tell her the truth.

Ryuko: "Tell me, dammit!"

(Y/fn): "I already told you, magic! M! A! G! I! C!" Ryuko, once again, seems unsatisfied with your answer.

Ryuko: "You have a Kamui as well, don'tcha!?" Ryuko suddenly jumps onto you and begins to feverishly pull at the collar of your hoodie, as you desperatly try to pull it closed.

Mako: "Hahaha!...You two get along so well!" Mako happily chirps, completely oblivious to how much you and Ryuko are struggling against each other.

(Y/fn): "I'm pretty sure we can cross that off the list, considering what I was wearing yesterday!" Ryuko suddenly stops fighting you and lets you go, dragging her eyes to the ground with just the slightest kiss of red marking her cheeks.

Ryuko: "Dammit! I thought that idea was foolproof! Hey, Mako, do you have any ideas?..." Ryuko turns around. But to her shock, Mako is nowhere to be found. Just the long, expansive, empty hallway.

You then feel a collection of hands wrap around your body and mouth, followed immediately by the sensation of rope tightening around your limbs. As a group of students wearing lab coats and safety goggles carry you down the hall (like your at some drug fueled rock concert).

(Y/fn): "Ma! Mumphmuk! Mamph! Mumph! Maph! (I! Fucking! Hate! This! Place!) Luckily, your muffled shouts of disdain manage to catch Ryuko's attention before you can dissapear round a corner.

Ryuko: "Hey! Get back here!" The sea of students continue to ham-fistedly pass you back and forth between them, occasionally taking measurements of various parts of your body before writing down their findings on clipboards with the ferocity of a pack of starving hyenas.

Eventually, you are taken into a small, dimly lit room that smells like saline and rotting meat. You notice some the students leave, locking the door behind them (probably to try and soften up Ryuko before she arrives).