Chapter Four

Classroom:
You, Ryuko and Mako are sat in class, seemingly listening to Aikuro's lecture. But in reality, none of you are; Mako is asleep, you checked out about half an hour ago, and Ryuko is too busy death glaring Aikuro to be listening to him.

(Y/fn): 'Did something happen between them?'

When class is finally over, Aikuro speeds out of the room first, leaving the students in the dust. Ryuko immediately gives chace, dissapearing through the door faster than even you can react. You stare off into the distance in bewilderment. 'Woah!...I have never seen someone so excited about talking to a teacher. Well...Maybe one.'

You follow the path Ryuko took, not hard considering the dents her heavy footsteps have left in the floor, and find her stood in the centre of two diverging corridors. Her teeth are gritted and you can practically see steam rising from her head as she frantically looks between them.

Ryuko: "Where did that slippery bastard dissapear to!?"

(Y/fn): "Are you feeling okay, Ryuko? You seem tense...More than usual, anyway."

Ryuko: "I'm fine! I'm just looking for our good "teacher"!"

(Y/fn): "Any particular reason?"

Ryuko: "I just wanna talk to him!" Ryuko says whilst clenching her fists so tightly both her arms shake.

Mako: "GUUUUYYYYSSSS!!!" Just then, Mako comes careening through the air. Her arms are outstretched, preparing to wrap around you and Ryuko the first chance they get. But you avoid the impromptu hug by casually sliding to the side. Ryuko grabs Mako as she passes, spins her around above her head, and firmly plants her next to herself. It's then that you notice a letter pinned to Mako's back.

(Y/fn): "'Meet me after school, where we met before.-Aikuro Mikisugi.'"

Ryuko: "That bastard!" Ryuko punches the palm of her hand.

(Y/fn): "Ryuko?...Are you dating our homeroom teacher? I didn't expect you to have a thing for older men. Do you want me to hook you up? 'Come to think of it, how old is master Sid anyway?'

Ryuko: "What!? Hell no!" Ryuko blushes furiously.

(Y/fn): "Are you sure? I mean, this letter is kinda suspicious."

Mako: "Yeah...Suspicious!" Ryuko grinds her teeth hard enough for you to hear it.

Ryuko: "NOTHING LIKE THAT HAPPENED!!!...Sort of."

(Y/fn): "Oh...So you are engaging in some kind of...Intimate...Relationship with our teacher!" Mako proudly puffs out her chest

Mako: "Don't worry, Ryuko! I'll help you win his heart!"

Ryuko: "Why aren't you two listening to me!? AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!..."

(Y/fn): "Mako! Run! Run for your life!" You and Mako speed your way down the corridor, with Ryuko in hot pursuit, leaving a trail of destruction wherever you go.
_____________________________________________
Perspective Change Third Person:
The Kiryuin Estate:
Six hours later:
The helicopter lands on the brightly lit landing-pad on the roof of the mansion. The moon is full, and yet its radiance seems to be completly dwarfed by Satsuki's.

As she follows the stairs down, followed close behind by her personal butler, Mitsuzo Soroi, she ends up in the house's long main corridor, two separate lines of bowing butlers and maids are there to greet her.

Butlers & Maids: "Welcome home, Lady Satsuki." Satsuki pays them no mind, as usual. Instead, she focuses on her goal and continues walking until she reaches a twisting, industrial staircase that leads down into the darkness, far beneath the mansion.