Claude finds out how stupid his 'Beloved' daughter is!

The noble teacher where trembling infront of their emperor as he was looking threw Princess Jennette schoolwork. As he was going threw it he saw that she was failing each subject, even manners! "How is this possable?" asked Claude looking up at the teachers with blazing jeweled eyes. 

One young female teacher said in a shaking voice "Yyyyyour majjesty, the priincess keeepsss throwwing fits each time we telllll herrr to doooo her work. She says she dosen't want toooo and if we keep trying to distract her durrring tea tea parties or her time with her fianceee she willl have his majjesty deal with us."

Claude couldn't belive it but these people knew better then to lie to him, so he sighed before saying "Princess Jennette most retake all her lessons from the VERY beginning of her studies and can't take part in any social event till I say so. Also gurads and maids as well as her teachers can stop her with force! Now GET OUT!!!!" As the teachers ran out Claude sighed looking around his office till he spoted a picture of Diana where Penelope's portart once was.

"Diana how did I mess up so badly?" asked Claude staring into her smiling pink eyes before he called Felix to tell him to find best seamstresses in the empire to make the finest and greatest outfits for the Princess Athanasia.

With the Gaang

"Now bend your legs a little lower Athy, that's it you got it!" said Aang as he was teaching Athanasia so more about airbending. Aang loved this time with her since he thought of her as a sister and a student, he was even ok with her eating meat! He was really happy that he wasn't alone as everyone thought but wanted to know if Athy's mom was an airbender two? If only their was some clue to see if his idea was true. He lost his train of thoughts as Athy *accidentilly* blew a gust of wind at him, making Aang lost his balance. Athy giggle till Aang did it too her to, then both airbenders got into a match trying to knock each other over giggling the intire time.

As the two air benders worked on their movement, Katara and Sokka kept asking Lily about Athy as she grew up. On the other hand Zuko and Toph where talking about what happen in the metting. "I can't belive that brat lied and used Athy like that!" whispered Toph in anger as she wanted to punch that brat in the face.

Sighing Zuko rubbed his eyes saying "Me to Toph, but I know now that the emperor and that Felix guy didn't know back then and our now starting to take acting agenist her."  He was going to speek more till a soft male voice said "Excuse me? I'm looking for Princess Athanasia."

 The two turned around to see the white hair and golden eye boy who was standing near Jennette when they got here, he smile before he put his hand out saying "I'm Ijekiel Alpheus, the heir of house Alpheus and I want to become her hignesses aid to get the throne!"

Well how did you think of this outcome to Claude finding out of Jennette's studying and trying to make up to Athy with clothes? Let me know your thoughts about this chapter in the comments and threw out the story and I''ll try to reply to you latter!