Zuko says 'NO' to Jennette

"Lllllily?" stuttered Athy as a woman with brown hair pulled up in a bun, wearing a maid's outfit  hugged her very tightly. "I thought you where dead" cried Athanasia cried into the woman who raised her chest.

"Oh my princess" cried Lily as well holding her closer "I was told by sir Felix it was princess Jennette's idea to make you feel bad." The Gaang after hearing that all wanted, yes Aang too, wanted to kill Jennette.

After the two finish crying, Athanasia introdeced Lily to her friends and family, also to Zuko. Lily brought Zuko into a hug and he returned it, but frozed when Lily whispered in his ear "If you think or every abandoned my princess, I promised you I will kill you slowly and painfully." Then she pulled away with a happy smile on her face.

The older woman lead everyone into the ruby palace, they all saw how unkept it was and many things where missing from the walls. The all remeber that Athy said the maids and servenets all stole the gems and anything expensive they could carry. As they all sat down to tea and cookies, Felix appared and told Zuko "His majesty would like to have a word with you!"

Zuko agreed to met him now, but before leaving he pulled Athy into a deep kiss, then left with a blushing Felix behind him. Sileace was left in the room till Sokka yelled "ZUKO!!!!!!!!!!!! I TOLD YOU NO KISSING!!!!!!!!!!" 

In the emperor's office

As Zuko walked into the room he saw Claude sitting behind a desk and Jennette sitting down beside him eating sweets in the most ugly dress he ever saw. It was a bright yellow that showed off her chest (witch was flat) and had so many diffrent kinds of gems on it, it looked like it was put togather by a 2 year old. The dress also had a pattern of the royale creast all over it making it look uglyer.

Claude then got down to business "My daughter princess Jennette would like to change your bethrothel to her from princess Athanasia....." but got cut off by Zuko. "I will never marry anyone else but Athanasia the necklace on her neck was made by my own to hands for her and only her!"

Jennette got upset saying "But you don't know her, she tried to posion me and........." but she was cut of by an angry Felix! "Princess Jennette, how dare you still try to blame your sister when you already know it was your aunt! Don't you dare lie anymore about princess Athanasia like you did since coming into the palace!" screamed an angrey Felix.

Now Zuko was supprised, he didn't know that Jennette lied about Athy, so that meaned his beloved sunshine helped this thing and it made her life more horrable, OH IT WAS ON NOW!!!!!!!

As Jennette tried to grab his arm, he pushed her so hard she fell onto the desk crying, and before she could start whinning "As Fire Lord Zuko, ruler of the fire nation, I will never let a lying schming b!tch like you to rule to tain the bloodline of my family with your ugly behavor, so my answer is no emperor Claude!" said Zuko before storming out of the room.

Jennette turned around to face her daddy to fix this, but stopped as he glared at her. "You dare to lie about Athanasia infront of me?" said Claude in a cold voice. "Felix lock Jennette inside her palace, no room and let no one in or out. Maids only to bring food, plain like what Athanasia was eating as she grew up. Clothes the same and take anything of value out as well!"

Felix then said "Yes your majesty" dragging the now crying struggling princess out back to her palace. Sighing Claude put his head in his hands. He let Jennette get away with so much, now thinking about it he never got any of her teachers to talk about her eduacation. He learned from Athanasia only teacher, an old man who taught him as well, that she was just as smart as he was at his age.

It was time to teach Jennette, she could get away with things like that and might even remove her from the line of successsion. Oh if only he treated Athanasia better he might  had a close relationship with her, unlike Jennette who only want things from him to buy or give her. Where Diana's daughter only wanted one thing;

His love.