Where did Momo go?

*What Momo, the Flying Lemur looks like*

"Momo? Where are you Momo? Come on boy, I got a banana for you!" called out Aang as he wonder the hallways of the Ruby Palace looking for his flying lemur. The others were also looking for the little guy but couldn't find him anywhere.

Sokka finally gave up after awhile, before lying down on a sofa before saying "He's probably off looking for something to eat. After all there are so many delicious foods here." Katara and Athanasia found him like that an hour later, before sighing.

"Don't worry Aang, Momo knows how to get out of sticky situations." Zuko calmly said to the young Avatar, as he petted his shoulder in comfort. Soon the whole Gaang stopped looking, but made a promise to go looking for their little friend if he didn't return before nightfall.

Meanwhile with Momo

The flying lemur slowly glided over the Imperial Palace grounds, just enjoying life without the constant fear of war or being attack. The little guy was soon flying over the the city not long after words. before he caught the smell of something tasty.

Momo soon was hurdling towards a Palace, before zooming into an open window of a hallway. Soon he was off on the search for the food, witch he found plenty of seat up on a table inside a pink sitting room.

He slowly climbed onto the table before grabbing a handful of a frosted cake before started shovelling it into his mouth. As he ate a duo of people walked into the room in the room arguing with each other.

"But Aunty, Daddy hasn't even let me out of my Palace yet~ How am I support to get close an steal that handsome guy from that worthless girl?" whined Jennette as she stomped her foot before she went over to a ornamental vase before picking it up to chuck it into a wall.

The other brunette woman looked displaced before she started fanning herself, snapping at her niece "Stop that at once! Your support to be the Lovely Princess, a child of two noble bloodlines! Not a child throwing over a tantrum! This is why your losing favor with the Emperor!"

A servant walked in carrying a pile of papers, witch was waved off before they were set at the table, were one Momo was now eating a fruit display. Lifting his head, he staired at the papers before he smell Athanasia sent on some of them. 

Making sure no one was looking he grabbed a ribbon off a table napkin, before slowly tying the papers together. Grabbing them with his feet and making sure he got a good grip, he took off out a window (witch Jennette had made the servant open before they left cause it her word "smelled like a barn in here!") before taking off back towards the Ruby Palace.

Unknown to him, these were actually letters written by Rosalia and her spies she sent into the Palace when Lady Diana was pregnant with Athanasia. Inside these letter laid a plot, a plot so terrible ...

... it was an act of treason against the Obelia Royal Family and could dispose any right or claim Jennette could have to gain the throne.