The truth about the past of Lady Diana's family part 2

*What Avatar Yangchen's sister looks like, just change her eyes to grey*

"Growing up with the Priestesses in Westerin Air Temple, many thought I didn't know my birthparents but I did." Avatar Yangchen started to say as Aang was dragged into her memories of her childhood, riding on her faithful compainion her Skybison.

"That's you?" asked Aang pointing at a girl flying on a glider acting silly, as the older woman nodded saying "Yes I was like that before maturing into my role of the Avatar, but also a big sister." The memory changed to see Avatar Tangchen as a teenager standing beside a man who had blond hair man with grey eyes and airrow tattoes on his arms and head, the two looking down at a beautful bruttent hair woman laying on a bed with a bondle in her arms.

"Yangchen, meet your little sister.....Aella." said the woman showing a little baby with blond hair and the same eyes as Yangchen's and their father's eyes. The seen then showed the pervoius Air Nation Avatar playing with her sister with a ball a little far away from other children. "Aella and I lost our parents in an accendent after we learned I was the Avatar. I refussed to allow us to be seprated for my training so my teacher had to come to the temple to teach me. The children felt jelous of my sister because of me and picked on her many times away from the eyes of the Monks and Pristesses." Yangchen said in a sad voice watching the sence of her sister being ignored after asking to play with some children before the young child wonder back to watch her sister learning water bending.

"Jelous becuase of you? What do you mean?" asked Aang wondering how the children could treat someone like that, growing up no one every did something like that and they only did it to him once they learned he was the Avatar. "Because when a parent dies in our nation, they try to keep the children seperated in diffrent temples so they don't become attached to one another since Air Nomaids most be discounted to the world." Answer the woman before the two walked down a fallway as the sence turn to night time and showed her reading her sister a bedtime story.

"With my stature of the Avatar I insisted it was safer to keep Aella close to me in case one of my enemies later on tried to kidnap her to use against me, and might try to find a temple to get her by force." Avatar Tangchen said before the sence shifted to Aella praticing airbending as she slowly started to aged and then became an adult woman, petting a flying lemmer.

"I thought we would always be togather, but I never dream she would fall in love." said perveous Avatar to her current self. A man soon appered beside Aella and kissed her on the lips, he looked diffrent from anyone in the 4 nations that Aang had every seen before. 

"He came from a land called Siodonna, in a land from far away from here

"He came from a land called Siodonna, in a land from far away from here. He was a noble who loved exploring the world and seeing the many diffrents sights. Aella loved him so much she ask for my blessing to marry him witch I allowed. However soon the two of them had to depart to his home land....." the woman went quite as tears filled her eyes watching her sister get on the boat before waving back at the Air Nomaids their to see them off, her past self inculded.

"The two had children, who then had children but during the time of the 100 year war their decendents feared for their lives in case word got to the Fire Lord that Air Benders were still alive, in lands not know too the Fire Nation's wrath. So they found a sorceress who blocked their bending abilities but each genderation after that the spell weakened." Yangchan said as Aang watch more people appering and dissapering infront of his eyes before it landed on Athansaia. 

But it wasn't her since her eyes weren't jeweled or blue, but a mangata colour too them. "Diana, was the last person who's abilites were block by the spell but the wind responed to her threw her dancing making her look like a beautful anitatey that mesmories the people who watched." said Yangchen before the scene shifted to Athy running in the woods wearing a blood stain purple dress as tears fell from her eyes.

"That day... it's how Athy ended on in the Water Tribe wasn't it?" Aang asked watching his friend fall onto the ground before her mana and ..... wind surroned her and trandspoted her into the South Pole, near Hakoda himself.

Aang soon came out of the Avatar State to see Momo infront of him, eating some peaches. Breathing heavily Aang soon got to his feet before he started running to the Ruby Palace, needing to tell Athy what he learned.