Jennette whines and Sokka bad jokes

*This is what Athy wears underneath her coat and boots*

Athy open her eyes and looked into Zuko's warm loving gold eyes as she woke up from her sleep. As she lifted her head she didn't feel her coat so she looked down and saw her coat was gone and her fur boots as well. As she looked at Zuko and she raised an eyebrow, he chukeled and said "I took them off of you so you wouldn't over heat, my beloved fire flower" as he kissed her on the lips.

As the two kiss they heared a cough and the two looked up, Claude and Sokka where standing infront of them both having scary looks on their faces. "Why are you kissing my daughter?" hissed Claude as the couple pulled away from each other and Athanasia got up and said "Why should it matter Claude? You had sex with god knows how many women so back off!" As she got into the emperor's face, they heared a high pitch voice say "Sister don't speak to father that way! Oh that's a beutiful necklace sister may I try it on?" as hands went to grab Athy's necklace she grabbed the person's rist to stop them. Stand their was Jennette (God I hate her anyone got any good ways to kill her?) wearing the most childish dress of pink with ribbons and gems as over it.

Athy looked into her sad sorry excuse of jeweled eyes and said "NO you may not wear it, my betorthed made this to propose to me and me allowen so back off" as she flipped the brunette over her shoulder and heard a big THUMP behind her. "PRINCESS JENNETTE" screamed maids and her aunt running towards the girl, but before they got their they tripped over a pill of earth that came out of the ground.

"Sorry, not sorry but no one tries to take my big sis things but me!" declared Toph as she stood infront of Lucas as she picked her nose. "Will you stop that!" Lucas cried as he tried to move arond her but couldn't thinking 'She's blind but moves so fast. how is this possable?'

"Oh it looks like their taking a dirt nape! Get it?" Sokka said as he started to laugh to Katara slapped him on the head as Felix and Aang were wondering what to do. Claude meanwhile was staring at his blond daughter, ignoring his 'beloved' daughter whinning of daddy, before saying "You changed." Athy snorted saying "No thanks to you, oh wait it was you since you tried to fuc!en kill me" as she ignored Aang gasp of lanuage " What do you want now, to finsh me off?" As she got in a fight stace Claude, who was thinking of why she knew how to fight, said "No I brought you back because your my daughter and I regret treating you like that" ignoring Katara. Sokka, Toph, and Zuko's yeah right ass!ole "You are also still a princess of this empire and in line for the throne so you will be staying here again till I pick between the two of you. you will be living with your sister in the Emerald palace! Also who is this betorth of yours to not ask the father first?"

Athy snorted and said walking away from him "One Zuko is my future husband, two he did ask my pops and three We" pointing at herself and the Gaang "Will be staying in the Ruby palace since you had no problem wil me being born and raised there till I was 15. So see you later you f#ckheads!" as she gave them all the middle finger head to the door. Sokka and Katara followed first, not before 'bumping' into Jennette, with Momo and Appa. Aang dragged a screaming Toph out, who was shouting at lucas, and finally Zuko left after saying to Claude "You are a assh!le of a father, I know I had one just like you. Only he favor my younger sister better, where you favor your eldest."

Jennette stared at him as he left, the handsome mysterious man ignored her. No one had ever done that before, why was he bethrothed to her younger sister? IT WASN'T FAIR! Maybe daddy could try and change the betrothel to her?

Meanwhile all the nobles were telling their children to try and get into princess Athanasia good grace but still being in good grace of princess Jennette. Claude was wonding how he would fix things with Athanasia and Felix wanted to fix things with the princess as well.

Meanwhile With the Gaang  

"So why were you raised in the Ruby palace and why did everyone reacted badly to it?" ask Katara as they all walked threw the palace gardens to get to their new living place. "Well the Ruby palace was bult for coucubines" Athy ignored the load WHAT from the group "and my father had thrown my mother in their since she woundn't abort me. She died giving birth to me their." 

The Gaang was quiet for a bit till Aang then ask "Where the concubines mean to you too?" Everyone hoping they weren't but Athy said "No but Claude kinda killed everyone in the palace once I was born and my mother died. He even tried to kill me" ignoring the anger cry of HE DID WHAT "but he didn't because Lily, my nanny, told him my name witch means immortal, witch was the name for the heir. Claude was the second born but killed his brother a year before I was born"

"WAIT" cried Sokka "Didn't you tell use before that Jennette's mother slept with his brother and she was born a little while after that?"

"Yes? But what dose that got to do with this Sokka?" ask Athy seeing they where almost at the Ruby palace. "Well if that it's true then that means she isn't your father's daughter but his niece!" declared Sokka.

Everyone eyes went wide but they stop when they heared a female voice call "PRINCESS, YOUR ALIVE!"

Athanasia turned around and saw the person who raised her since her mother died and Claude neglected her "L,lily?"