The Flirt

Penny Parker story, 24, Spider girl

Penny Parker is a flirt, all her friends know this but the male avengers are oblivious to this. Steve, Bucky, Clint, Bruce and Thor are all convinced Spider girl has a crush on them. 

Tony can't help but laugh as they fight over who gets to ask Spider girl out. Tony has known the young spider since she was 14, not learning of her secret identity until she was 19. The other avengers have only ever known Penny as Spider girl, Tony is fairly certain only he has seen her face outside of the mask. 

But that was about to change. 

~*~*~*~*~*

The avengers decided to go out for shawarma, it was a late weekday night so it wasn't very busy on the streets of New York so they didn't need to worry about being swarmed as they drove to the shawarma place about 20 minutes from the tower that Tony insisted was the best. 

Entering the restaurant it was basically empty , an old man sat behind the register, waving the hero's to sit wherever they want. And by the front of the restaurant was two women, both in their mid twenties eating and laughing together. 

The Avengers push two tables together towards the far back room of the small restaurant, keeping to themselves. Eating their shawarma and making small conversation, happy that this restaurant owner allows them to eat here without freaking out that the avengers are here every-time, and also happy the other customers are keeping to themselves at the front allowing the 6 original avengers to relax slightly while eating their dinner. 

The bell to the front door rings and none of the avengers glance up attempting to stay hidden in the back dining room, not wanting to be recognized and let their nice evening out be ruined by a crazy fan of some kind. 

"Give me all your cash and you won't be hurt" 

Three men in black masks have entered the restaurant, one holding a gun to the old owner demanding money, and the other two pointing their guns at the two girls who stood up at the commotion. 

"Don't move or we will shoot!" 

The Avengers all rise slowly, trying not to make noise and ruin their element of surprise at stopping these robbers. 

Steve turns to the group, "Bruce stay back we don't need a code green, Nat, Clint stay close to me we can take them down the fastest. Tony do you have a suit?" 

Tony nods, already having pulled out his phone to summon a suit and notify the police.

"Ok come on, move quickly" As the group goes to burst out of the room, they notice one of the girls is talking back to robbers. 

"Oh come on guys, you are really messing up my date here, is it really that hard to ask for one day off." 

"Shut up stupid girl, unless you want a bullet in your head!" 

The girl sighs, running a hand through her soft brown curls, turning to her date "one minute babe and we can go get that ice cream I promised." 

With that the girl shoves her elbow into the face of one of the men. Grabbing the shoulders of the other, swinging a leg around him and slamming him into the ground. The girls date, kicks the guns away from the fallen mens hands as they groan on the floor. 

The final man grabs the old man, holding his gun against his head. "Are you really stupid or something! One more move and I will blow this guys brain out, Stop trying to be a hero little girl" 

Cracking her neck to one side the girl glares, "You are seriously messing up my date dude" Before any of the avengers can move forward to stop the man, a white string shoots out from the girls wrist. The robbers hand now stuck and unable to pull the trigger, yanking him forward to fall on the ground the girl then sticks the three men together and traps them to the wall. 

Steve now rushes forward helping the old man off the ground, staring at the young girl before him who is helping her date up wrapping an arm around her. "Sorry MJ, I promised a night of no crime fighting" seemingly ignoring the large group of hero's who have come out of the back room. 

MJ chuckles, running a hand over the other girls check "Its fine Penny, its not like you sought this one out this time. Besides you promised me ice cream" 

"Penny!" Tony yells, pushing to the front of the group.

"oh hey Mr. Stark, I thought you left out the back a while ago" 

Nat walks forward, tilting her head in confusion about the girl before her "Tony you know this girl?"

"Oh yeah, Team this is Penny Parker" 

"And how do you know this girl Stark, don't tell me this is your daughter" Clint jokes, half expecting it to be true. 

Penny and MJ laugh, "Oh no, Penny is not that mans daughter. Though he does like to act like one" 

"MJ!" Penny whines, 

"What, you know i'm right"

Bruce, inspecting the white substance stuck to the three robbers, "Uh Tony? Is this what I think it is?"

Penny smirks, stepping forward with a bow "Spider Girl at your service once again" 

"WHAT!" Steve, Bruce, Thor and Clint yell. Was the girl they had all been convinced had crushes on them this young all this time!

"Yeah, I'm really surprised you didn't figure this out earlier" Penny rolls her eyes, slipping a arm around MJ's shoulders bringing her forward to Tony.

"Mr. Stark this is MJ, my girlfriend I've been telling you about."

"GIRLFRIEND!" The boys scream again while Tony introduces himself to the girl. 

"Yeah, we are kind of out for our three year anniversary, so if you will excuse me I believe I promised her ice cream from her favorite spot."

Stepping outside, with a hand still wrapped around MJ's waist, "Ill see you tomorrow for training boys! And you Miss Natasha!" With that Penny swings them up to a roof and out of sight. 

Tony turns towards the other men as they still stare blankly and shocked at what just happened before them. "Come on guys I told you she wasn't into you, Penny is just a major flirt with guys" 

Natasha laughs at that "even I could have told them that Tony."