Chapter 1

7 year old Jack

It is the first day of school Jack walked into his classroom scared for the first time he took is assigned seat along with the rest of his class. He got to learn all about his teacher and introduce himself to the class.Jack enjoy learning. He had so much fun learning with his teacher and his new best friend Sarah.

When lunch break came he was  sitting and talking with his new friend when suddenly he felt a pain in his head  he then realized someone had pulled is curly hair, he cried out in agony and turned around and see a tall boy from his class. He could not remember his name. The boy laughed at him and pinch his cheeks it was so painful. Jack cried out in pain the boy then run away laughing with his friends.

From since that day Jack was bullied by the same boy all through  his primary school. He did get to learn his bullied name.

His named was Johnathon Jackson. And he didn't like him he doesn't like bad people and to his cute innocent self J.J was bad.

Jack calls him J.J in his head. No one knows he called him that.

15 year old Jack.

"Stop! Stop it!", Jack cried out as Jonathan grabbed his bag and lift it out of his reach. Laughing along with his stupid buddies of the track team.

His face is on fire with embarrassment. He can guess how he looks. He probably looks like a small red face zombie. Thats how he thinks he looks when being angry.

'Come on Johnathon give him back his bag',  someone shouted across the school compound .

Jack turned to see his one and only friend since he was seven years old storming towards them.

"What are you going to do about it" Johnathon said still laughing and lifting the bag while Jack is still trying to get it.

" I could tell miss Darlyn you saw the chemistry Test before doing it." Sarah shot back.

Johnathon stopped laughing looking at Sarah.

"I don't have time for this", Johnathon said throwing Jack's bag to him knocking him off his feet and knocking his breath out his body.

Sarah helped Jack up and they both walked pass the group when Johnathon put out his foot and tripped Jack.

He and his friends laughed walking into the school building.

" See you later Jacky boy and I mean it" he said while walking away.

Jack knew what he meant when he said that. He had something evil in stored for him.

He gulped.

18 year old Jack

Finally Graduation. I can't wait to get out and go college away from here and away from J.J.

The whole school was buzzing with excitement with seniors like him who can't wait to get out this hell hole and explore the world and adulthood.  Well all he wants is to study Education and teach young kids. Because he loves children and love teaching.

He went to the washroom after graduation his parents was waiting by the car they were going to take him to a dinner to celebrate his graduation.

He bumped into something solid as he was coming out the washroom.

Oh No..he can recognize that scent anywhere. Johnathon
No! Come on! Give me a break.

Johnathon grabbed his shoulder and push him into the wall. He closed his eyes and thought maybe he was going to kill him or do something bad to him.

When he felt a finger grazed him checks and fingers comb through his curly hair tenderly.

What? Jack opened his eyes slowly he stared into Johnathon eyes and what he saw there shocked and confused him.
He was always good at reading people eyes. His mother always joked and told him he got it from his grandmother.

Back to the present. Johnathon looked at him with so much emotions. Love. Admiration.  Disbelief. Heartbroken.  Joy. Like he was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen.

But that can't be true. J.J hated him since they were small.

He then felt lips on his mouth. His first ever kiss. Johnathon kiss him till he can't breathe , kissed him with so much passion and love. He felt like he was still dreaming but it was all real.

Johnathon  then looked at Jack and said before walking away.

" I wish I was brave and true to these feeling"

Jack haven't seen him since then.

Okay peeps first chapter.  Tell me what you think whoever reading.
Vote and comment.
《》beammm1