Chapter 13

Johnathon POV

After the dinner date with Jack. Everything had been all rainbow.  We talked through the nights. And I find myself smiling more than usual.

At my business my employees keep glancing at me whenever I goes into  work.

I spend more time with Nathan this week also. And I kept asking Nathan about Jack.

So far I see Nathan adores Jack . So it wouldn't be a problem when I tells him that Jacks is here to stay hopefully.

But I'm working hard for it to be possible.

I send a message to Jack today but I saw he didn't reply. Later that night I called him and his friend answer.

What she told me has me seeing red. My Jack is with Damien at his club? What?

My baby. Jack is mine and over my dead body would I allow any other person to steal his love from me.

I hurried out my house and into my car. I rush over to the club. I was gonna let Damien and the whole world know that Jack is mine and I love him.

When I reach there I saw how close Damien was to him. And I almost lost it.

I hurried over to where they are and Damien stand to confront me.

"What the hell is going on here? I said looking directly at Jack.

"And why is that your business? Damien asked

"You stay out of my way Damien I told you before stay away from Jack. He is not a play thing.

"And what exactly is Jack to you for you to be ordering me like that? Damien asked in his stony voice.

_______________________________

Jack POV

What the hell is Damien playing at? Didn't we just told him that Johnathon is the one I'm inlove with and he does not have a chance.

I was about to confront him before things got out of hand. But Sarah grab my hands and whispering in my ears.

"Wait! I think Damien is egging him on. Didn't you want to see how he will fight for you? After everything he put you through we have to make sure he is all in". Sarah said to me.

"Yes but I didn't expect it to be this drastic."

"Just wait Jack", she said before both of us look back at the two handsome guys.

______________________________

Johnathon POV

Jack and Sarah turned to look at me waiting for an answer

"Jack is the person I love from the moment I saw him . I may have show him in the most shittiest way possible but I am trying to show him how much he means to me. And I wouldn't stand here and watch you or anyone come between us."

"And if I have to shout it on the middle of the road or on the hill top ..even on that DJs mic I am humble enough to do it."

"So step aside because there is someone here that is exactly my business".

Damien whistled

"Well damn"!

Damien smiled. "Sorry man I never had a chance from day one. This cutie is all into you. People can see that from a mile radius".

Meanwhile Sarah is screaming your ass is on Fire tonight.

While Jack is just there staring at me. With those adorable eyes.

He got up and whispered to me in my ears.

I love you Johnathon Jackson.

Hey peeps chapter 13.. tell me what you think

《》beammm1