Chapter 16

Johnathon POV

What?

I shouted in my phone as my personal bodyguards flock around.

"YOU TOOK YOUR BLOODY EYES OFF THEM FOR A MINUTE..AND YOU SEE WHAT HAPPEN!!??!?! HUH HUH?"

"GET THEM BACK NOW. FOLLOW THEM AND DON'T LOSE THEM!!"

I was scared as hell.

What am I gonna do..

The TWO most important persons I have in my life is in danger.

If anything to happen to them I don't know what am gonna to do.

The guys rush me in my car as they speed to my home.

My babies. Stay strong I will get to the bottom of this and bring you home into my arms where you belongs.

_________________________________

Jack POV

Jack woke with a major pain in his head and to Nathan cliching to him.

He smooth the boy. "Everything gonna be ok Nate baby", I try to calm him.

I took the time to look around the building. If we are here that means they got away from the bodyguards.

I took noticed of the surrounding.  It looks like we were in an basement of some sort. They were old boxes and tools lying and all sort of old stuffs. There was a step that leads up to a door . That must be the door that leads out.

I calm Nathan and tiptoes up the steps to try the door but it was lock from the outside.

In that moment I can hear feet walking towards the door.

I quickly went down the stairs and into a darkened corner putting Nate behind me.

They will have to go through me before they touch a hair on his head. He is my kid. Well not technically but I start to think of him as that with all the months we spend together even my mother adores the kid. I love this little kid

Johnathon where are you we need you.

_________________________________

Johnathon POV

"YOU LOST THEM?!?"

J.J feel so lost. It had been 6 hours . No ransom call no contact with the kidnappers at all.

He turn to his head of security.  "Get me a hacker. We are going to located Jacks phone". They probably have turn it off but we will see the last place it was on.

Just then his phone rang.

__"Hello?

__"Well well if it isn't my baby daddy".

__"Jenny? ",He could remember her voice.  Now it all connected to him. Shit Goal digger.

That is the reason he stay away from girls like Jenny in high-school but that foolish night he give in and was trick. But he has no regrets now because he got an amazing boy.

__"The one and only Johnny boy.
So guess what I got your little play thing and my cute cute son here."

__"HE IS NOT YOUR SON. YOU SIGN AWAY THE RIGHT TO BE HIS MOTHER WHEN YOU SELL HIM LIKE A PIECE OF CAKE.", she was getting on my nerves.

She laughed.

__"Ohhh so we are gonna play a game. And if by any chance you involve the police the first bullet will go into our cute boy Jacky here."

Johnathon heart stop. He has to play this game right because at this point he has no idea where they are as yet. The hackers and his intelligence team is trying the best they can.

__"Ok What do you want Jenny? More money?" I ask.

__"Now we are talking business.  I know you were an intelligent man Johnathon Jackson." She greedily reply.

__"I want 20 millions dollars and full custody of Nathan.  So I need all the papers your granny had me sign. Nathan's birth certificate and his passport. Oh and a copy of your granny will "

"What? You want me to just hand over my son to you and a copy of my family will?", is she crazy enough to even ask that. Knowing her she probably is a crack head now.

"Its  that or I put a bullet in Jacks head and no funny business with cops and other people ",She said.

Just then at the corner of my eyes I saw a signal they have located them.

"Ok Jenny give me a time and a place we will make an exchange" a plan already forming in my mind.

I smirk. I'm coming for you Jenny and then you will think twice to mess with my Two worlds. Again.

Hi peeps chapter 16 is here. Tell me what you think.

Vote and leave a comment even though I don't need that encouragement to write. I writes cause I love writing and it makes me calm and relax. I smile everything someone vote. Or when I see an extra read on my book.

So my amazing small number of readers all around the world. You rocks!!!

Chapter 17 coming tomorrow.

《》beammm1