Chapter 17

Jack POV

The door of the basement came crashing open. I push Nathan more behind me for protection.

Two rough looking men came down the stairs then a very pretty woman came down after. She looks knowing. I'm very sure I saw her somewhere before.

Then it clicked.  Jenny! It gotta her.

Nathan's mother.

"Well well well! If it isn't Jack.. when I realized  you were the one Johnathon has been dating I was so shocked". She slither into the basement like a snake she was.

"How can you stomach it?" .she continued," dating the guy that showed you hell in school."

Jack remain quiet because he doesn't want to do anything to make her snap. She walked up to him and grabbed his hair pulling his head back. He gelp in pain.

But it seems like Nathan is his father’s son.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!!", Nathan shouts.

Jenny laughed.

Turning her attention to Nathan her lips turn up in disgust.

"Oh my little son. Come say hello to your mommy".

Nathan stay rooted behind me. I have no idea where his bravery came from at this moment.

"You are not my mother! I only have papa and Jack. And Jack is my daddy."

I am? I turn to Nathan with tears in my eyes. If this was a better setting I would I have been hugging the life out of him. My baby.

Jenny laugh in disgust. "Well Nathan I AM your mother and guess what that papa of yours doesn't want you. In the next 3 hours he will be handing your stuffs over to me for me to take you away. And Jack here will be dead. "

I jerk my head towards her. Johnathon will never do that. He loves this kid more than anything.

Nathan was close to tears again when Jenny signal one of the men to grabbed him.

I held on to him as they try to take him away from me.

"NO LEAVE HIM ALONE" I screamed.

Just then noise were heard above the building where we were.

"What the hell "Jenny was panicking  as she signal both men to go see what's happening up stairs.

She remain with us pulling Nathan with her behind a box.

Gunshots were being fire above.

Soon there was silence..

Thats when I saw it. The silver pistol gun.

The door of the basement open and I saw it was Johnathon coming down the stairs with two other men.

All I could think about is that she was gonna shoot him....she was gonna shoot him ....save him save him...save the love of your life!!!

When he landed down on the last steps I knew she was gonna pulled that trigger.

" NOOOOOOOOOOOOO"!!!! I scream as I lurch my self infront of him just as the gun fired off.

"Jackkkk!!! I heard J.J shouted as I collasp in his hands. Then I heard another gunshot.

Stay with me Jack. Come on Baby stay with me. Don't leave me Jack I can't live with out you.

I heard another voice. " Daddy don't die. Please !!"

"Papa is Jack gonna die. "

"No. He can't die. "

"I'm sorry. I love you Johnathon Jackson ", I said through my bloody mouth.

And then there was darkness.

Hey peeps chapter 17   tell me what you think.

I just love how Nathan stake his claim over Jack as his Dad. HE is so damn cute.

《》 beammm1